Preface/Disclaimer

Hey everyone, this is Ramona. 

It feels like a lifetime since I wrote the first book but now here, we are. With the sequel and a new story. Its only fair that I keep you in the loop and you know talk about all those copyright stuff. 

The book is a sequel to Open Heart. The stories are highly intertwined hence you have to read the first book in order to get through the second. Unlike the game, my story is quite literal as it is supposed to be hence all the choices here are pressed on the same like before and a lot of my own twist and turns are added which is gonna....well let's let give you a shock of life time. 

I would like to inform all the readers that this is again a novelization of Pixelberry's Choices- Stories you play. The elements are heavily derived from the application but along with that, I have paved ways for my own imagination to contrast and add up more to the story. A lot of unexpected twists and turns, mysteries and connection forming private universe of its own. 

If you haven't read the first book, Open Heart, then I have added the link in the comment section. Follow it, read it and then read Open Heart: Second Year. 

Also, I have written a spin-off to the series which is definitely on the same universe

Also, I have written a spin-off to the series which is definitely on the same universe. It's from the perspective of Dr. Ethan Ramsey. Its short, more like a novella but will give you more insight about my character here and how far he is different from the stories you play. 

The link is in the comment section as well

The link is in the comment section as well. Follow it if you want to in order to stay attuned to the story. 

Well with that, I guess it enough for the mojo right here. Let's get ready for the sequel we have much anticipated! 

XOXO

Ramona