𝘕𝘰𝘸!𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴

This just in, Cherry Contact star Claire Zammuto has reportedly split from her boyfriend and former fan, Alex May, and we can safely say that nobody's happy about it.

The pair began dating in November of 2018, only one month after they had met during an interview, in which Alex was the host. They quickly exchanged numbers and were seen on a number of dates together before finally confirming their relationship at the beginning of 2019.

At first, fans were a bit wary of Alex, but quickly warmed up to him, and the pair became one of Hollywood's favorite couples. They posted cute photos that reminded us all how single we are, and Alex was commonly seen buying flowers, presumably for Claire.

As of yesterday, the pair has officially split, and according to Claire, she initiated the breakup. She has refused to give any more details on their split, tweeting: Out of respect for Alex, I won't be giving out any more details about the breakup than necessary. All I ask is that you all accept my decision to end things and not send any hate to him.

Fans everywhere have been terribly upset, and we don't blame them. They were adorable! We here at Now!News all hope that there will be a reunion between the two sometime in the future.

________________________________
Related:

BRIT Awards to axe 'best male' and 'best female' prizes to accommodate non-binary artists

The 50 best films of 2019 in the UK: the full list

Johnny Depp's libel case against the Sun adjourned

________________________________

Hello! Welcome to the first chapter of Star Girl!! I'm very excited about this and have high hopes for this book! Fair warning: This book will have short chapters but it'll be updated more often because of that. Once again I hope you all enjoy!!