𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲

Hello everyone! I want to start off by saying thank you so much to anyone who has read/voted on/commented on/added this book! You all make it so much more exciting to publish chapters. I'm having so much fun with this and ahhhhh I love that you all like it, too!!

I'm a huuuuge Timothée fan, although I've only been a fan for a short while. I'm so happy to see so many people like me who are also fans of Timmy!! I'm also very grateful for the other Fanfiction authors who've written about him as well, and helped me get through some of my troubles.

As of writing this, I've already gotten a little bit into Act Two but I haven't written many of the chapters, which I'm very excited to do. I'm gonna take about a week to write a couple chapters and get ahead before publishing again, so again I ask to please be patient with me.

I'm starting school again so I have to change my updating schedule from everyday to every other day. I'd like to be able to do everyday again but with school that's just not very realistic for me.

I also just kinda wanna take a moment to say, times are rough. I'm currently social distancing and it's hitting hard. A lot of events where I got to see my friends have been cancelled. My favorite event of they year isn't even happening in person anymore, and I'm so goddamn furious about it.

Please, don't be afraid to be sad. Everything is weird and scary and we don't know what's gonna happen. If you need a moment to just cry, let yourself cry. In the end, it'll help you so much more than bottling things up.

That's all for now. I'll see you all in a week when I start updating again. Stay safe and stay home!! Tell your pets I say hello :) I wish you all the best!! xoxo

-Sincerely, Iwritestoriesnotfics