𝘕𝘰𝘸! 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘴

According to our sources, Call me by your Name star Timotheé Chalamet may be dating Cherry Contact star Claire Zammuto. We here at Now! News highly doubt that they're "just friends" like they claim to be.

The two reportedly became friends little over a month after Claire and her most recent boyfriend, Alex, broke up. Their friendship began when Zammuto tweeted out saying, "If you ever find me attractive PLEASE get your eyes checked because I'm not." To which Chalamet replied, "Just got back from getting my eyes checked, you're still gorgeous."

Fans of both actors went crazy, wondering if maybe there was something more to their "friendship." The two were seen hanging out together multiple times after, and while they weren't holding hands or anything, they were very close in proximity.

According to our sources, the two were both seen in Paris, France at the exact same time, even posting pictures of their travels on the same day. We highly doubt that this was just a coincidence, or that it was just a friendly vacation. After all, Paris is the city of love.

They've had multiple social media exchanges that had us all "aww"ing at how cute they are

They've had multiple social media exchanges that had us all "aww"ing at how cute they are. They even have nicknames for each other, Star Boy and Star Girl.

They've both been asked about their relationship status on multiple occasions, and they always reply that they are single, but we doubt it. "Just friends," are never THAT close. We can't wait for them to announce their obvious relationship to the public.

________________________________
Related articles:

Fans spot stray water bottles in 'Little Women' behind Timothée Chalamet

Woody Allen claims Timothée Chalamet denounced him to win an Oscar

8 Fascinating Things To Know About Timothee Chalamet

_____________________________
Ugh, I'm trying to work on new chapters but I'm having some friends drama that consists of one friend saying some not-so-Nice things about another friend and it's just pissing me off at this point.

Also, y'all probably don't care but the movie I've mentioned many times, Cherry Contact was essentially supposed to be a story about alcohol abuse and in my head it has Zendaya in it, and I intended to add more about it but it's just never come up. It's completely made up although I do kinda have a plot in my head for it.