The stranger

Late night in my bedroom.I was thinking about the boy that just move around my block two days ago.He was fine as "fuck". I didn't know what school he go to,but he look like he was in high school.I couldn't get him out of my mind.I wanted to meet him.

12:30 I still couldn't sleep.I turn off my lamp.Thinking maybe I could get a little bit of sleep before I have to wake up tomorrow for school. That's when I heard a sound on my window,at first I thought it was the trees,but then I heard it again,but it didn't sound like it was the trees.I got up and walk to the window,I look down and it was the boy.

I was shocked. "What are you doing" Why are you throwing rocks at my window"do you know what time it is"I ask him" He look at me,but didn't respond.When I'm about to walk away he said " can I come up" "What" I said
"Can I come up" he repeated

He was so find.I can't believe I told him ok.He climb up to my window.Now he was in my room. "Thank you for letting me come up he said".I reply with mhmmm. "Do you always let strangers come to your room". I couldn't take my eyes of him,I didn't even realize he had said something. "What do you want I said". "I just wanted to meet my neighbor".

"So you do this to every new place you move to." And you couldn't wait until tomorrow. "No" "why is that I said"
"Because I want something " "and that thing you want is what exactly"

"You.......