Wow

Friday morning in math class,I was so tired.I don't have math with Kaitlyn,so I kinda just sit there and stared into space.
"Everyone please turn in your homework.
"Shit", I forgot my in my locker. "Mr. Peterson can I please go to my locker?

What is going with me lately. Why won't this stupid locker open.
"You need help princess" "can you please stop calling me that. Go call your girlfriend princess.
"Are you jealous"
"Why would I be jealous
"I don't know,maybe the thought of me having a girlfriend drive you crazy.

"Hakeem please leave me alone"I couldn't even look in his eyes to say something so simple. "Are you mad at me" he ask
"I'm not mad at you. He has this smile on his face, damn why is his smile is so damn gorgeous.
"Kimberly you should hang with me this Saturday. "Are you crazy my parents and my brother would kill you. "Once they find out I'm hanging out with a 17 year old boy,both of  us would be dead.

Why are you laughing,this is not funny.
"It funny because you would actually tell your parents you hanging out with me.They don't need to know. "So you want me to lie to my parents. "Why not?

"What about your girlfriend ?
"Don't worry about her.Tell you what if you hang with me this Saturday,I'll tell you anything you wanna know about me.why was I nervous.We are
just talking for god sake. "So are you going to hang with me this Saturday?

"I'll think about it. Hakeem grab my hand and pulled me closer to him. He lean in and whispered to my ear, "please say yes. I didn't want to pulled away,but I had to. I pulled alway and told him Once again I'll think about it.

"See you later princess. "Stop calling me that.

School was okay today.I had gym class,my favorite subject. I'm thinking of trying out for soccer this year.who knows I might be good at it.When I got home,mom was home.She was in the living room on her computer. "Hey mom
"Hey sweetheart,how was your day at school.
"Mhmmm, It was ok.
"Did you see your brother in school today?
"Yeah, why?
"I was just asking honey
" is dad home?
"He's still working honey.

Mom I gotta get ready for tonight. Remember me and Kaitlyn are going to the movie. "Oh that's right,ok then honey go get ready,make sure you home at 9:00 o'clock."ok,love you mom.

I text Kaitlyn and told her to text me when she's ready.

I thought about Hakeem.
I'll hang out with him on Saturday. For some reason I can't stay away from him.