Unexpected

As I'm about to get on the bus,I gave Kaitlyn a hug and told her I'll see her tonight.Kaitlyn was like a sister to me.She would always come over and spent the night.Even if it was a school night.My parents loved her,sometimes I think, they wish Kaitlyn was their daughter.

     During the summer I didn't see Kaitlyn at all.She had to moved to Miami to spent the summer with her father.Now that she back.I can't wait to tell her about that boy.

     As I get of the bus,I realize that I didn't even see Caleb at school today.I walk to my house, "there was no point on knocking.My parents are never home,it's always about their jobs.Sometime I wonder "did they even want kids.

The house was quite.I walk upstair to my room. "I'm so tired". As I laid down on my bed,I heard the front door open.I got up and went down stair. "Oh it's Caleb,of course it's him.

"Was you in school today".Cause I didn't see you.I ask him

"Don't worry about it baby sis,that's my job

Of course he would said something like that. "Ok then,I'm going back to sleep". "Wait hold on I want you to meet my new friend"

   Caleb is such an idiot.He always think people are his friends.But they just using him. "I replied,what friend ,I thought I met all of your so call friends already.

"Not this guy. This guy is new.

  "Where is that new friend of yours then? "He's coming, he had to go pick up his little sister,Caleb said.

I sat on the couch,waiting to see this friend. Caleb has a problem,every so called friends he had,he would always introduce them to me. So this new friend he has, wasn't anything different,so I'll wait.  

I heard the door bell ring. " I'll get it". This must be the so called friend,he was talking about.I got up and walk to the door.When I open the door it was

                        Hakeem.......