First day

Have you ever been asleep,but then you hear one of your family members calling your name.But you asleep though,it's like your eyes is close but your ears are not.Nah it probably just me cause lately weird things just been happening to me .

I hear my older brother voice coming upstairs screaming Kimberly "wake up,wake up. I knew I had to get up because I have school today,but the thought of going to school was keeping me in bed.I heard a knock on my door,but he didn't even wait for me to tell him to come in.He just open the door and came in like he usually do.

Caleb Is my 17 year old brother. he's the overprotective type.He is the captain of the football team at his school,basically he's popular. He's a player because every week he has a different girlfriend.which is sad.I can't never speak to a boy or else I'm dead. He also get mad at me all the times,because mom and dad spoils me. But on daily basic we look at each other and realize that we are actually related. 

      Caleb sat on my bed. "Are you ready for your first day.I replied with a "No"."Come down stairs,I made breakfast" he said while walking out of my room.

"Thanks bro,I'll come down stair after I get ready".

     I took my time before I got out of bed.After I took a shower I realize that I didn't even look for my clothes yet.So I decided to wear a light blue jeans with  a bright red crop hoodie.Red was not my favorite color but it really did go well with my Skin tone.

     Dark skin
      Dark brown eyes
      5'0
      the good child
      Zodiac sign/cancer
       15
I just turned 15 and today is  my first day as a freshman. I'm not excited.Not looking forward to it at all.As I get ready I look at the clock and it was 7:05. "Shit I cannot miss my bus". I grabbed my bag as I head downstairs.I took a piece of Bacon from the table as I head towards the door.I told my brother I'll see him at school.

(I know) "I know, you're probably like why can't your brother take you to school. he's 17,he has to have a car.But  he's a fucking asshole" talking about some " Kimberly you must take the bus tomorrow morning. Cause I have to pick up my girlfriend.

      "Girlfriend my ass"

As I Arrive to the school I saw my best friend Kaitlyn saying good bye to her mom.Kaitlyn was light skin, 5'7. Really tall  for a girl.I knew her since 2nd grade.Before I could sneak up on her,she already saw me. Screaming my name like she haven't seen me in years.
She pulled me into a Tight hug.

"Kai..tly..n I can't breathe"
     we both laugh, as we walk into the building. I said to myself, "I guess this year probably won't be bad after all".