The bathroom

After my first drink I had two more. I don't know what was going on with me, but whenever Hakeem would ask me to do something .Somehow I couldn't resist.I still didn't know where Kaitlyn and faris was at. "I thought you said you was here with friends. "I'am,I replied. " princess I think they ditch you. What, my own best friend wouldn't ditch me. "Would she?

"They didn't ditch me, they probably got lost with all these people in here".I said to Hakeem.He look at me and said anything.

I didn't feel good at all.My head was hurting so badly,And I was seeing things blurry. I think I'm hallucinating. "Are you ok, I heard Hakeem said". "Yeah I'm fine,I just gotta use the bathroom. "Let me help you get there". Hakeem was holding my hand as we walk through the crowd. When we got there he told me he'll wait for me. The bathroom was does kind of bathroom where only one person can use at time.

Before the door close,Hakeem hold the the door and he enter the bathroom with me. "What are you doing,I don't have time to play games,I have to use the bathroom. "Do you have to pee? he asked. "No I don't have to pee, I need to wash my face.but still get out. Before I could grab the door knob,he grab my waist pulling me to him and crashes his lips to mine.I try to think about the fact that he has a girlfriend.But all really wanted was him.I moan at the feel of his tongue on mine and he responds by backing us into the wall. He trails kisses from my jaw to my collar bone to go back up to my neck.

I wanted to move away from him so badly,but I couldn't. Hakeem moves my underwear to the side and messages me between my legs.I moan into his mouth causing him to moves faster. I cry out in pleasure as he moves in and out with fulfilled speed. When he finally stopped,I was finally able to catch my breath. "So are we still on for tomorrow"
"Mhmm, I replied".