Unbelievable

the boy with light brown eyes,dark brown hair.He was around 5'8 feet tall.He has the most beautiful smile,I have ever seen. I almost didn't realize that he has dimples.Was he mixed,I ask myself.But that was the boy,I opened the door for.

Hakeem..
I thought I said his name out loud,but it was only in my head.I was speechless.Is this a prank.

"Don't just stand there,let him in" I heard Caleb said.
As I look at his beautiful light brown eyes,I let him in.

My heart was racing. Is he going to tell my brother that he knows me.If my brother find out,I would be dead. "Hakeem" Caleb said "please excuse my weirdly sister",but baby sis,meet Hakeem.
"Hakeem this is my 15 year old sister Kimberly.

Did he really had to tell him my age.He did that on purpose.But Hakeem walk to me and shake my hand.The last time he walk to me, it was not what I expected. But I was surprised that he didn't tell my brother.Maybe because he knew, my brother would kick his ass.

I went back upstairs. leaving Hakeem and my brother in the living room.I over heard them talking about a party.Caleb knew mom and dad would be out of town by next week. That's why he was planning this party. I asked god everyday was I really related to Caleb.He was not responsible,and yet, mom and dad always leave him in charge.

I took my phone and text Kaitlyn
"Are you still coming over ?

First day of school and I already got homework. The homework was papers for my parents to sign.I grab my bag
"You are such a good girl, are you really bout to do your homework"
I heard a voice said,I knew my brother voice and that voice wasn't his.I turned around and I found Hakeem leaning on my door.

"Are you crazy,you not even supposed to be near my door". "princess, you need to relax.your brother sent me. He told me to tell you, if mom or dad ask where he at, say he's at my house . "Why would my brother sent you?
"Maybe because I'm his friend.

  As he about to leave, "I called out his name ,thank you for not telling my brother about what happened. "I didn't do it for you, he said.
"What are you talking about? I asked
"I have a girlfriend Kimberly