The concert

Later that afternoon Kaitlyn and her cousin was at my house. "Are you ready Kim ? "Yeah,come on,let's go.Faris wasn't tall as Hakeem,but he was cute. "Bye mom. "You kids stay safe. " bye Ms. Johnson,Kaitlyn said"

So are we walking or we catching the metro bus. "Kim we not going to the movies". "what".
          "What are you talking about,I ask" . "we going to a concert.
"A concert, what concert". Lil Z  in town. He's rapping at the Carnegie hall.The Carnegie hall was where people get drunk,fights, and rap,basically it was a bad place to be at. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier? . " cause,I knew you would have said no. "You damn right, I said out loud. "Come on Kim, faris look in my direction. "It's one against two. "come on please,Kaitlyn beg". Fine how are we gonna get there ?. A better question is , how are we going to get in,when we under age. "Don't worry,I got that part covered. Off course she did, I want my best friend back.

When we arrived there.There was like hundreds of people waiting in the line to get check in.But it didn't take us that long to get in.Kaitlyn somehow work her magic and got us in.When I got in ,I saw lil Z on the stage.The place was actually really cool. There was so much people."you want anything to drink, faris ask. "Yeah,sure". "Get me something too, I gotta go use the bathroom, you wanna come" Kaitlyn asked". "No,I'll just stay here and wait until you guys come back. "Ok then, as Kaitlyn and faris walk away, I noticed someone in the crowd. Tall,with light brown eyes.Omg, Hakeem,what is he doing here.

I try to walk away before he could see me.but it was to late. "Princess,I didn't know this was the type of place you hang out at". "I told you to stop calling me that, but are you stalking me". " you want that, don't you. "Want what,I ask with a confusing face . " you want me to stalk you. He had this smirk on his face. " "Hakeem you need to leave me alone,and no I don't want you to stalk me. I'm gonna go,and find my friends.

Before I could leave,he grad my arm, "at least let me buy you a drink. "My friends are already buying me one. Speaking of friends,what the fuck was taking them so long. "Come on,stop being so stubborn and let me buy you one. " ok whatever you says Hakeem". Me and Hakeem walk to to the bar. I look around,thinking maybe I could find faris or Kate ,but there was to much people.They was no where to be found. "Get me something strong for the lady Hakeem asked "What, I don't want anything strong. "Come on live a little, Hakeem whispered in my ear. "Fine, I'll take the drink. "That's more like it, I heard Hakeem said".

Shit did I really just take that drink.
I hope I don't get drunk.