The Great King( Character 4)

No one's p.o.v 
Hinata and his team had just heard that in a week they will have a practice match against Aobajohsai one of the top schools in the prefecture. Hinata was very excited but the rest of the team was worried what if someone found out about hinata's wings , what if they try to kidnap him or worse convince him to join there team instead.  They all didn't know if they should keep him under raps or not.

Sagawara p.o.v
I was so happy and worried about are practice match against seijoh . If hinata gets exposed then were done for but then again I'm excited to play volleyball with are new teammates that's when I heard are adviser say; " but they want kageyama to be the setter for the whole game". I was crushed I couldn't get to play at all but I can't get jealous.  "That's ok we need to test out the new quick attack do dont worry about me." I need to be able to control my feelings so my team won't worry about me well I'm certain there not gonna worry about me there to busy worrying about hinata.

Hinata's p.o.v
Everyone was surprised when they heard the conditions for are practice game against seijoh and what they want with kageyama. "Hey kageyama do you know anybody who go to seijoh. He looked at me with a pissed off look then responded; Yeah a few but the one I hate the most is there setter Oikawa hes the one who tought me everything I know and his attitude is worst than tsukishima." "That bad." "Yup hes the worst person you can ever meet." So hes the guy who taught kageyama wait dose that make him the great king awesome! 

No one's p.o.v
A week later karasuno went to their practice game and now on the second set. They wouldn't let hinata play because well you know why.

Hinata's p.o.v
Girls were screaming as a boy with brown hair and eyes kinda taller than kageyama and got a lot of attention. I heard someone call him Oikawa  then I realized "Is that the great king!" Everyone was looking at me ather I had shouted out god that was so embarrassing . I wish I could br on the court with them why do I have to have these awesome wings it's true I  can't deny that there really awesome  and helpful but they making me not able to play volleyball as much how lame.

Oikawa p.o.v
I heard a short boy yell that I was some sort of great king I wonder were he got that nickname heheh I knew I was popular but I didn't think I would have have a boy fan from another school I'm gonna shove it in iwa-chans face. "Oi shittykawa stop making that face it makes you look like more of a idiot." "Wha so mean ."

No one's p.o.v
Both teams were at set point so they dicied to bring hinata into the game to use his freak  quick and was successful. 

Oikawa p.o.v
The boy was at the back do how did he reach the other side so fast and did a broad spike with tobio's set who is this kid.  Hes so cool! "Hey short kid you were so awesome can I have your number." Since he obviously has a crush on me he should blush and say yes no problem." Sorry but no." "Huh?" "Its not mind its just that daich might hurt if I gave you my number and I can't let the great king get hurt if you do how will we be able to play volleyball together." He then gave me a big warm  smile that melted my heart . Then he said, " But if you want to talk about volleyball then its totally fine here." He than grabbed a pen and wrote his number on my hand. "My name is hinata by the way hinata shoyo." "Nice to meet you chibi-chan I'm Oikawa Toru." He pouted at my remark and I just smiled god hes so cute.