story time / when next chapter

Storytime ok today my first sister was hungry and stuff and she goes "I'm hungry" and I'm like "then make yourself some food " she then leaves. I go back on my phone minding my business then I swore that I heard the fridge open 10 times under 30 seconds but it's like whatever. I then heard my mom come into the kitchen and ask " what the hell are you doing?" Then she goes " Making grilled cheese sandwich" ............... Ok, what!? She's 7 seven! But whatever. Then she came into the living room with the breed in her hands and told me " I'm making grilled cheese " then my mom went into the kitchen and asked, "what's in the microwave?" At this point I'm curious so I started to secretly watch my sister says my cheese, " ok what at first I thought I heard it wrong then she said " I'm heating up cheese for my grilled cheese sandwich" remember when I said that she came in the living room with bread yeah. My mom than drags her to the kitchen and asked " was this smart " at this point, I'm holding back my laughter I'm thinking 'Shes heating the cheese without the bread.
_________________________________________
Anyways the next chapters coming out on May 5th so yea ✌✌