how it happened (character 1)

Hinatas p.o.v

It was a cool summer break. It had been a week until I was going to krossno high. I lived in a small house by a big forest were I often go to when I got bored or wanted a place to myself . It had happened to be one of those boring days. I went down to the door to put on my shoes to take a walk. "Mom!I'm going out for a while!" I shouted to my mother . "Ok , be careful dear ." "Don't  worry I will ." I then ran out the door to go out into the cool green   place. I would always find all sorts of cool things there gems,rocks,animals,even gold. I was just wondering around when suddenly I tripped over a rock. "Ouch that really hurt.  Huh, what's that ?" I turned to see a shining rock with a paper on top that said " a desire you can't take back." I picked it up as I read it  then it went to inside my hand that's right in side my hand ! I was so shocked that I ran back to my house at top speed , I slam the door open and ran to my mother as fast as I could.  "Sweetie what's wrong?" My mom asked whither a worred look on her face . "I ... hand ... rock !" I had yet tried to form words . " Sho slow down tell me what happened. " 

No p.o.v

Hinata explained what happened to him and her face was like this.

( photo not mine , just imagine hinata's mom instead) 

Hinata p.o.v
"I know it's hard to believe but it's the truth." "Dont worry I believe you just go   get ready for dinner." "Ok." Ather dinner I went on my phone to whatch a video of one of the little giant's games . I had admire how he could get though a wall of blockers that no matter what he could always spike through them how he could always fly. I wanted to be strong like him. I wanted to be able to be able to get a point ever in the tightest situation . I wanted to fly like him. "One more week until I get to go to the same school the little giant went to. I can't wait ."

No p.o.v.                                                     The next day hinata woke up to feel something on his back. It was soft and heavy and almost light at the same time ,it had almost felt like feathers.  He jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to see we hat was on his back only to see huge black beautiful wings.

Hinata's  p.o.v
"Ahhh!" I shouted at my reflection in the mirror . What I saw was wired I had WINGS! "Oni - chan are yo-. " sister face was beyond shocked she had almost pasted out . She ran down stairs  screaming like she had just seen a ghost. I ran ather her but when I saw my mom I swear her face was unreadable she'd looked like she was one moment from dying. " Sho a-are you ok?" "I'm not really sure how I fell or how I got these ." My mom came over and touched my new wings which I hadn't even touched myself . As soon as she touched them I flinched a little.  "Sorry sho did I hurt you ?" "No I think there just sensitive that's all." My mom was even more shocked to find that they were real and not just some kind of joke . "Sho mabey we should just go to a doctor to see if they might know what's going on." I shook my head in agreement with my mother and we went to the hospital.