A practice match(chapter 11)

(Narra-Nii's p.o.v)
As they headed toward the house both hinata and kuroko lived they were getting curious."So hinata how big is your house?" asked kagami(pls correct me btw this is bakagami) "Oh. It pretty small to be honest." answer hinata. kuroko gave him a look that said "you've got to be kidding me" but hinata just ignored it. Then they arrived at hinata's house well more like mansion they were shocked. "Hinata why didn't you tell us your rich?" asked kagami. "Well you didn't asked." responded hinata( from now on I'm calling hinata sho-chan)."Eh!" "Well come inside."
(HUGE TIME SIKP TO THE PRACTICE MATCH)
(Sho-chan's p.o.v)
We arrived at TUOOR(did I spell that right?) it was way bigger than we thought at the gate we were greeted by a tall guy with dark blue hair and tanned skin . "Yo. I'm here to bring you to the gym follow me."
(TIME SIKP TO PRACTICE MATCH CAUSE IM LAZY)(also I'm gonna make them lose and win. what I mean is that they will lose but amione will have a special battle oh and no amione will not be playing.)We were at the gym I went to my seat unnoticed as usual and watched them play ather a while I got bored so well I left I pretty much do what I want. I went to go look for a free basketball court and to my surprise someone was there already there amione daki.
(Amoine's p.o.v)
I was in one of the school's extra gyms shooting some hops when a ball rolled to me . I looked up to see no one this felt oddly familiar."Um excuse me that's mine may I have it back." I looked at the boy for a few seconds then screamed."Were did you come from!" He just blinked at me and tilted his head in a cute way and said"from got side?" like it was the most obvious thing in the world."So what's a shrimp like you playing basketball you do know its a sport for tall people right?" Ather I said that there was a aura that just screamed danger like I was facing akashi himself I unconsciously moved back. "1on1 now!" I then examine the boy he had bright orange hair like the sun. Hazel brown eyes that held determination and was pretty short I bet hes barely 154cm (I think that's like 5⁴). Fine dont get mad if you lose.

"*huff* How*huff*how did you beat me?" "Dont know just did so I gess the only one who can beat you is me right?" the orange boy asked in a nice tone it was kinda cu- no daki you are straight not gay."I'm hinata. hinata shouyou." I looked at him for a bit and sigh."Amione daki nice to meet you hina." "You to daki."
_________________________________________
Hi your probably wondering why the hell there's a demon slayer opening and not haikyuu well cause it's my story and I like it so yeah.
Word count:520
Date:Friday, June 19
Time:5:12