A ace-hole(Chapter 10)

(Narra‐Nii's p.o.v)
It was the practice time when one of Hinata's team's that may make their day worse. "Guys on the way here in say the couch skipping and she was with Hinata to he was also glowing(?). " There captain looked at his teammate with a face of horror. "She was skipping?" "Yeah, she seemed really happy to." "Oh no. When she looks like that means that we have a game. But Hinata never smiles and if you could see him then...." "Hi, guys!!!" They then heard a happy and kinda childish voice only to see the sun it's self with a bright smile.

" "Hi, guys!!!" They then heard a happy and kinda childish voice only to see the sun it's self with a bright smile

(Like this adorable angle)
"Hi guys sorry I'm late!" yelled a bright hinata. "But guess what we have a practice match against Toour ( did I spell that right?) boys basketball team and not only that one of the generation of Miracles aomine( did I spell that right?)am I right tesu-nii?""hinata what are you talking about kuroko isn't here." "I'm right here. " .....💡"Ahhhh!How long have you been there?!" "Hm? He's been there the whole time. Oh yeah!" "hm?" "I'm not going to play in the match."
(hinata's p.o.v)
'3.2.....1' "What?!" I just looked at them with what my my mom call 'the crybaby' act or what ever. I put fake tears in my eyes and made a 'cute' sad face and looked at them. "A-are you m-mad at m-me c-cap- no senpai?" 'ever time I call someone senpai they have a wired reaction so it should work on him.' "NO! I- I mean I could never be mad at you I'm your senpai ok." 'got ya' "Great! See you next week!" "Were are you going?" " What do you mean my house of course and tesu-chan are you coming?" "Yeah be right there. " "Wait! You guys live together?!" "Yhea I thought you knew. Want to come with us?" "Sure."
_________________________________________
Sorry (or is it gomen?) it took so long.
Word count:336
Date: June 8, Monday
Time:10:12