Hinata's New Friend (Character 5)

Hinata and his them were on a run to the top of the hill and down with there partners. And of course are favorite duo were partners and raced to see who could get to the top. But hinata ran a little to fast and before he knew it he was lost. He dicied that it would be best to wait for someone to find him. He was going to take a seat until he saw a boy with pudding like hair on his phone while petting a cat. Being him he went up to the boy almost fluttering toward him. "Is it fun." Hinata said. "Not really just passing time." "Are you from here?" Asked hinata. "No I'm lost." The boy responded." Me to! My names Shoyo Hinata!" "Kenma. Kozume Kenma." Hinata then sat next to kenma and his eyes shifted on the bag the boy had."Do you play volleyball?!" "What?" "Those are volleyball shoes." "Oh. Yeah I do." "What pission do you play!" "Setter." "Cool! I'm a middle blocker." Kenma looked at hinata a tad bit surprised about what the sunshine said. Then hinata continued, " You might be thinking I'm way to short to play that position but I can 'fly'." Hinata then winked at kenma ather he said fly. Kenma thought to himself 'did he just winked at me or am I dreaming. I wonder what he meant by fly?'
~ Time skip brought to you by my time of writing this part 12:17am~
Soon kenma's friend found him so did shoyo's I told him see him soon as I was leaving I noticed a black feather that came from 'shoyo!' That's when I knew he was hiding something. 
_________________________________________
Wow finally done can't believe how long it took well ta ta.