Chapter 11 🌹

(Edited on 30th March)

It's been three weeks since Damon and Kiara's conversation.
She accepted to give him a second chance and so far he had been doing everything to prove himself. From sending her sweet messages every morning (even if they were staying under the same roof), having lunch with her every chance he got and calling her every time he was free during the day.

He also gave her flowers and gifts and never failed to say the three words "I Love You" to her. On the other hand, Kiara had not been making things easy for him. Sometimes she would refuse to have lunch saying that she was busy amongst other excuses. She still hadn't said those three words back to him.

She was testing his patience and wanted to see till what extent he would go to prove his love. It might be cruel on her part but she needed to be more than one hundred percent sure that he really loved her and wouldn't leave her in the future.

The day for her to finally make a decision was approaching. In a few days, Damon would be going home back to New York. He was in London only for the hotel's project and work would be completed in three to four days.

Kiara had to choose between staying back in London or going back home if she was convinced of Damon's efforts. No matter how much Damon pondered over this matter, he could not come to a conclusion. He did not know if he had been able to clear Kiara's doubts. He was supposed to fly back home in five days. However, he was needed there earlier and the remaining work at the hotel could be supervised by the manager.

Hence, he decided to take Kiara out for dinner and inform her about this. He was aware that maybe three weeks might not be enough to show and prove his love but he had no other choice. Distant relationship was a big NO for him. He knew that Kiara wouldn't be able to bear that. So, if Kiara wanted them to be together, he would prefer that they go back home together or atleast she would join him as soon as possible.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Wow you look absolutely gorgeous."
Damon said and gave her a kiss on the cheek when she approached him.

She was wearing a short black dress along with black heels(the front golden) and she was carrying a golden coloured purse. Kiara blushed and smiled at him.

 Kiara blushed and smiled at him

"Thank you. You look handsome."
She complimented him.

" She complimented him