09. Heal

Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke's eyes widened as they watched [name] being held hostage by Daki. They weren't sure how to approach, clearly afraid that [name] might get injured in the process. They watched as Daki smirked while [name] was struggling to get out of the sash, only to fail terribly.

Their eyes then widened even more as they watched the sash that held [name] imprison, shredded to pieces. They blinked in confusion at what had happened, and that's when Tanjiro noticed the small dagger that [name] was wielding.

"Har?!" and [name] smiled in response.

"Baited. But I didn't expect the flames in the room," [name] commented with a soft smile on her face as she easily avoided Daki's sash attacks. Tanjiro and the others then watched in admiration at the way [name] was moving despite being in such a tight kimono.

"So it was true, about the rumors lingering amongst us. That there was one particular girl who wasn't a demon slayer, nor was she a Pillar, but she had the talent to be if she wanted," Daki spoke out and [name] tilts her head to the side.

"I don't understand what you mean, but I guess, thank you?" and [name] avoided the sashes once more as Daki grew angry at the way [name] had acted.

"Cocky, aren't you?" and [name] then looked towards Tanjiro and the others. She then avoided the attacks easily once more and a smile appeared on her face as she watched a figure running past her quickly.

"Breath of Shadows, First Style: Shadow Petal Barrage!" and Haizaki swung his nichirin blade in an extremely quick manner and consecutively. This caused Daki to be unable to keep up with the pace and eventually rendered her to gain a wound by Haizaki.

"Har? You're that weak? Means Uzui is the one battling the actual Upper Moon," Haizaki commented and [name] then sat down on the roof as she watched in a calm manner, as her brother continued to taunt the fake Upper Moon.

"Akane-san! Go to Uzui-san! We can handle!" Tanjiro yelled and Haizaki nodded despite gritting his teeth. He then turned to look at Tengen, and his eyes widened at the horrible state the man was in. Immediately switching his target just in time, avoiding the attack that Daki was about to cast upon him.

"Breath of Shadow, Fourth Style: Shadow Blades!" and Haizaki attacked from above, causing Gyutaro to focus on him instead, allowing Tengen to recover from the attack he nearly suffered from. [name] then continued to remain on the roof, clear insight as she watched the battle before her.

She had to do so.

She was watching Haizaki's every move.

"Breath of Shadow, Second Style: Shadow Soul Scroll!" and [name] watched as Haizaki twisted his body into a full turn horizontally and managed to slice off Gyutaor's arm with ease. He then turned to look at Tengen who nodded in process, understanding what he wanted him to do.

He then followed through his attack.

"Fifth Style: Symphony of Shrill Strings!" Tengen holds one of his swords with a reverse grip and spins the other using the chain that connects them. He couples this by also releasing numerous bombs to detonate.

[name] then watched with a slight smile on her face as this was the second time she was able to watch up close, the way the Pillars would fight against a demon. And not just any demon, in fact, an Upper Moon demon instead.

Her dark blue ocean eyes then widened as she saw Haizaki's abdomen getting pierced, a little too close to the Blue Spider Lily that the demons were searching for. She immediately stood up and reached out from behind her kimono, only to watch as Haizaki immediately propelled himself by kicking off from Gyutaro's body, allowing his body to escape from the sickle that was once stuck in his abdomen.