11. Uniform

[name] then smiled as she looked at her hand. The silver band glistening under the moonlight.

"Looks like it took jealousy to get Iguro to finally confess to [name] right in the face," Tengen commented as he looked at the other Hashiras who had helped him out.

"But, you didn't think about the consequences he will face when Haizaki returns," Sanemi commented as they watched Obanai running for his life.

"GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING SNAKE, WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SISTER WHEN I'M NOT AROUND?! GET BACK HERE YOU BASTARD!"

[name]'s nose twitched slightly as she continued to watch Obanai running for his life. She then smelt the scent of blood and could hear Haizaki's faint cough. Her eyes then widened slightly as she watched Obanai running past her, and her hand immediately reached out, grabbing hold of Haizaki who was about to run past her.

"Nii-san, are you injured?!" [name] asked, and Haizaki then realized he had yet to get himself treated. He watched as [name]'s dark blue ocean eyes narrowed slightly, and he soon prayed for his life as Obanai peeked out from behind a tree he was hiding, watching what was going on.

"I did not expect this to appear, nii-san," [name] whispered out as she took a good look at her older brother's face that was filled with dried blood from the holes he had obtained during the fight at the Swordsmith Village.

"There was a demon? Or was it Haganezuka-san?" [name] asked and Haizaki started to pale even more when her dark blue ocean eyes were showing anger instead.

"[name], I can explain..." he whispered out.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT TO SEE WHEN YOU GET BACK!" she snapped.

She snapped, extremely badly. The Hashiras that were present then laughed to themselves as they watched the Shadow Hashira being pulled away by the ear harshly by his younger sister who had on an extremely dark look.

She was angry. Every kakushi existed in the vicinity immediately steered clear of the raging younger Akane as they were afraid of her wrath, whereas Haizaki could only pray for his life.

"Kocho-san, please look after my brother while I'm going to head out to the mountains and get some more herbs," [name] mumbled out and Shinobu nodded in response as she took Haizaki by the ear as well, and smiled at him sarcastically.

"[name]! It's late at night, it's dangerous!" Haizaki whined out and [name] turned to look at him and shot him a look.

"And your point is?" she mumbled out, clearly angry. Haizaki then pouts in response as his younger sister's wrath once more and watched her stomp away like the little penguin she was again.

"OI, IGURO! FOLLOW HER!" Sanemi yelled out, and Obanai shot a look at the Wind Hashira, and paled a little when he saw the Shadow Hashira glaring at him slightly.

"If [name] comes home with a single scratch, I will slaughter your damn pet snake and make snake soup for us to drink, you got that?" and Obanai raised an eyebrow at the threat which Haizaki managed to spit out. Shinobu then hits Haizaki on the head, causing him to knock out as she had hit his vital points.

.

.

"I told him to come back soon, what does he do? Get injured in such a way that I have to panic! What kind of brother is he? Is he stupid!?" she mumbled even more and soon to gather the big basket where she will store the herbs she will harvest from the mountain along with the notebook her Father had left for her.

"And he didn't even bother to send his crow back to let me know when he is coming back! What does he take me for?! Am I not his priority?! Do I not have the right to know that he is coming back?!" and Obanai paled slightly when he could hear [name]'s mumbling a little tad too loud from outside the Shadow Estate.