Chapter 1 - Meetong ;)

"Hey Jordann wanna record some s-"

I walked into my brothers room but that wasn't Jordan.

"Oh hey Kate, this is Will. Hes staying over for Pax."

I never expected this. Awkwardly, I noticed I was stood in Jordan's doorway with an emotionless look on my face.

"Oh! I remember you! Um I'm Kate..." I smiled shyly at Will. I remember recording with him some time ago. Jordan used to record alot with me but now his channel is much bigger he dosen't like recording with someone who has a smaller channel than his.

Jordan broke the silence, "Um yeah sorry Kate I'll be recording with Will." I noticed how there was two hard drives set up with mics and teamspeak open...Was there really point for Will to stay here rather then a hotel? My statement caused me to smile, which made me look like an indiot...

"Oh okay." As I was just about to leave; Will said:

"No! Wait please join us! Jordans boring anyway." Will chuckled as Jordan looked at him fake upset. I look at my brother with a pleading look.

"Fine you can join."

I squealed a little before heading back down the hallway to my room, joining their teamspeak server.

-

-=+=- Jordan's POV -=+=-

Me, Will and Kate have been streaming for a while now. Around 2-2.5 hours. Pretty fun so far to be honest. We managed to call Graser and whitelist Kate on The Cube SMP. So we've been hanging out on there. Kate agreed she wouldn't do much because there was no point and it's so close to the reset anyways. We're playing MCSG on The Hive and we agreed not to team but Will and Kate are secretly teaming according to the chat.

"NO!" Kate screamed into her mic causing me and Will to flinch; she was silent for a while before mumbling:

"I died.."

"I can tell!" Will said.

-

-=+=- Will POV -=+=-

Honestly, I forgot how much I missed recording with Kate. She's hilarious and cute as anything I hate how Jordan dosen't record with her anymore. It's only 11:00pm but its a whole new tinezone for me so I'm really tired. I kept accidentally yawning too.

"Guys I'm tired" I finally spoke.

"But it's only 1-"

I cut him off, "New timezone remember" He made an 'Ohhh' sound like he knew but knew I wanted to leave the stream. Jordan told me I could sleep on the sofa because he would be to loud for me to sleep where he was. I agreed, thanked him and left. I wish Kate was here to snuggle with...Wait what? I don't know what's going through my head. I need sleep. Badly.

-@- A/N -@-

I suck at writing but ive had this idea so why not right?

Have a nice day please.

This may be a little short sorry if it is

-KiingCookie ♥