Chapter 35

Warning: Mature content even though I shouldn't be warning you because you already saw my story info saying it has mature content and you read anyway. Thank you for reading, but proceed with caution!

***

Trystan struts towards me with ease and confidence and it makes me nervous.

"Wait. Can we roll a joint first please?"

"Becka if you're not comfortable just tell me. We don't have to do anything. This is your call."

"I just need a hit to calm down." I sit in the middle of the floor in the room and take my supply out of my jacket pocket I had in Trystan's car until I got cold earlier waiting for him. I roll the joint and smoke a bit of it, I pass it to Trystan and watch his lips part and close as he takes the smoke in and lets it back out. I notice he is deep in his thoughts so I gently wedge closer to him and throw my one leg over his legs to straddle him on the floor.

"Becka I need you to wait a second otherwise I'm going to hurt my ribs worse or I'm going to accidentally hurt you. I need to finish the hit to calm down. There will be plenty more times for me to fuck you as roughly as we both want but not today."

"I don't care. Hurt me Trystan. Do what you have to, just claim me." And as I finish talking I connect my lips with Trystan's signaling no more talking. I move my lips down his jaw and onto his neck, marking him but low enough so only him and I notice it.

As my lips sync with his my hips instinctively start rolling on his growing bulge. I take one of his hands and move it between our crotches and I start rolling my hips onto his hand.

I can feel myself getting wetter, my lust for him growing and I know I need to get out of my clothes fast. I need to feel something inside me. I lean my head tk the side a bit to allow Trystan so connect his sloppy, warm lips. He kisses my neck so fiercely with passion that I start to feel a throbbing sensation between my legs.

"Yes."

That is the only confirmation that Trystan needed to know that I want this. So with me breathing that one word out he pulls us both off the floor and pulls my pants off in ine swift motion. I left my shoes at the front door so my pants slips off easily over my feet.

Trystan tugs at my shirt to get it off and unclips my bra as if he's done it a million times. He continues to kiss me down my neck and takes one of my breasts into his hand and starts sucking on the other. His mouth is so warm and his saliva on my nipples is making my nipples hard and the hair on my arms stand up. I start gently touching myself because he is stalling and I need to feel something inside me.

I place two of my fingers between ny labia and start rubbing myself in circular motions until I hit my most sensitive spot. Trystan sees me starting to enjoy the feel of my own hand sliding closer to being inside me so he swiftly turns us around and sits me on the bed.

"Go on." He encourages me to rub myself again while he watches.

He takes off his pants and boxers to revral how hard he is for me except i can't touch him. I'm sitting on the bed with my legs spread open sliding my finger up and down my lenght until Trystan is done undressing which takes a while because of his ribs.

He moves I closer to me and goes down on his knees, spreads mynlegs even further apart and moves his head jn beteeen my thighs. He kisses me right there and pulls me up, sits where I just sat and make me sit on his lap. His shaft is perfectly placed between my two ass cheeks and I can feel his tip almost touching my core. I can feel his pre come .

Trystan places one of his hands over my breast while his legs spead to open mine and his other hand cup my vagina. He puts one finger between my folds and start rubbing me. His calloused finger making me want to come instantly. He slides his finger along my opening and I gasp for air when his finger slips inside me. He pushes it in all the way and when he puls his finger out he shoves it bavk in with a little bit more roughness to it. I hold his hand firmly between my legs while he fingers me until my legs start to shake. I need him now!

After  making me soaking wet he enters another finger and I tighten around him. I start hopping a bit as he moves his fingers inside me. And just as quickly as he pulled us from the floor earlier I remove his fingers from me and turn around and climb on top of him again. I push him back to lay on the bed, careful not to hurt him.

He is so hard for me and he already started coming a bit which has now crept down his dick. I don't know if I'll be able to fit him in me but I want to. I lower myself onto him and I feel him arch his back under me. I start rolling my hips as I slide up and down his dick.

Then at once I slam down onto him. Taking all of him and moaning a bit too loud. I do it again and this time I bite my tongue as I slowly start to feel myself get tighter around Trystan. I move his hand in between my labia to rub me as i still move up and down on him. I'm close and I know he is too because his other hand is holding my thigh in place. I roll my hips one last time and as I feel myself starting to come I stand up to pull Trystan out.

Just as I come and it spreads over us Trystan follows and we are both covered in our semen. I lean down to kiss Trystan with a calm and content smile on my face...

I really do love him, don't I?