Chapter 31:The Greeting of His FATHER

Kirishima's POV
"Ah!" I cry out, rushing toward the elevator. Kat laughs as I start tying my tie. "Dumb Hair, it's just my parents." I nod, "I'm MeEtInG yOuR PaReNts. Well, you dad at least." He laughs, "You'll be fine. Besides, I haven't told my mother yet. So, it'll be the first time for her to hear it." I gulp. 'Now I know what Hawks felt like.'

Outside, stood Mitsuki. I waved at her, she waved back. "Ah! Kirishima! KATSUKI, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME HE WAS COMING WITH US?!?" Kat rolls his eyes, adjusting his tie. Mitsuki has a very beautiful dress on. Me and Kat are using the suits I bought for us when we were on I-Island.

   We walk toward the car, seeing John on the way there. He's in a suit and sitting in Hawks' car. "JOHN!" I yell, he turns and waves back. I turn to Kat to see him wave as well. I smile, getting into their car. Up front, sat Bakugou's dad. I gulp as we turn out of the parking lot. Kat takes my hand, and I sigh.

   This hero carpet better be worth it.

Bakugou's POV
   Mom and Dad keep their conversations quiet. But I hear it, and I understand what they're worried about. "Mitsuki, you and I both know your boy and his friend can take care of themselves! I mean, just look at how well built they're both becoming!" Mom nods. She smiles, "I know. Masaru, it's just nice to know that our son was invited to this event and brought his friend with him!"

'Yeah right. "Friend."' Ei lets go of my hand and points toward Hawks car, which was beside us. Time Freak looked disgusted as Cat pulls on Hawks seat. Her mouth moving a mile a minute, "They're arguing, Ei." He smiles, "I know! It's just really funny to watch is all." I smile, "It's a good day." Dad turns, "That so?" I nod, he turns around. Smiling.

I remember the day I got in so... vividly...

"KATSUKI! The mail is here!" I rush down the stairs, and partially jump into my mom's arms. She gasps, as I pull the letters away from her hands. That earns me a slap on the head, "KATSUKI! DON'T SNATCH!" I growl, sliding letters left and right. 'U.A'. I grab it, exploding it in the process. What falls out is a letter, surprisingly intact, and a box, spilling it's guts onto the ground. I scan through the letters. At the bottom we're the words...

"Accepted"

We pull up beside Time Freak and his sister. Cat is still berating Chicken Wings, as John walks up to us, "Guys. I think I'm gonna vomit." I glance over at him, questionably. John sighs, "I'm just flat out disgusted, they kept talking about who got what side of the bed. Then it continued with Roy getting upset with Takami because he said he was gonna shower first." I roll my eyes, before John continues, "Then he added the fact that they could shower together-"

  Ei bursts out laughing. I start to gag. John continues, "That got Roy flustered, and when she gets flustered, she gets mad. So, she started hitting his seat. Then he threatened to throw her outside, which only made madder. And the cycle continued."

   My parents, Ei, I, John, Cat, and Chicken Wings all made our way into the carpet event. Ei was greeted with Eva, who excitedly pulled him through the crowd. I smirk, as Alex walks up, "BAKUGOU! THIS PARTY IS AMAZING!" I squint at him, as classical music plays. Mom sighs as Chicken Wings introduces himself, "My name is Keigo Takami, but most people call me Hawks! It's nice to meet you! Oh! Have you met my-" "Hello. My name is Roy Rin, more formally known as Kitty Central." Dad takes her hand immediately.

   "Thank you, for keeping our son safe." Cat nods as Mom starts to talk her ears off. Dad and Hawks share a collective glance. I roll my eyes.

Kirishima's POV
   About half way through, I had to use the restroom. I make my way toward the restroom, opening the door. There stood two boys, I don't know who they were, and John. John looks incredibly uncomfortable, I walk up. "What's up, John?" I say, placing my arm on his shoulder. The boys look at me.

   "Ah. You know him?" I nod, thinking of a clever lie. "Of course! Why? You got a problem with my brother?" Both of their eyes widen, "No! So sorry." They both scurry off. John sighs, "Thanks. That was an awkward conversation." I nod, making my way toward the sink, no longer feeling the need to pee, "What were they messing with you about?" John sighs, "I-I... I was waiting for a stall." I glance over, then walk up to him, "You know we're bros, right? Anything a bro says, stays right here." I say, pointing to my heart. He nods.

   I walk towards the door. "Kirishima." I turn, John walking toward me. "I'm... I'm not as manly as you think... I... I'm a girl." "No your not!" I say, watching as John starts to tear up, "I have boobs and... Not a dick... I.. uh." I grab his shoulder, "Dude. Your still manly! Like this," I say, waving my hand up and down in front of him. "..makes you ten times manlier!" He looks up, "Don't tell anyone. Please. Roy's working on money for my top surgery right now and" "You know... I know someone that could pay for that, right?"

  John gapes, "You.. DO?!" I nod, "Yeah! She'd be willing to pay for all of it! I promise you, she will." John smiles, then looking at me, questionably, "Who?" I stand there in shook, "Well... Umm... I also have a large secret.. But since you shared yours, I feel like it's only the right thing to do.. Pro Hero:Barrier is mom." His eyes widen, then he hugs me, "Thank you."

  I hug him back.

I just made a new friend.