Chapter 38-The Pain of "In Memory"

I'm a try it like this today. I feel like this is better for my taste. Also, yeah. Two chapters in a week.
I also am almost done with Act 1 of the MHA musical. That's what the picture is.
On to the story!

⚠️Angst Warning⚠️

Bakugou's POV
Thud.
Ring.
"Help."
It's all a flash.
One moment I'm standing there with Ei, the next Eva is screaming and Alex is on the ground.
I'm frozen in place.

Fuck
Shit

He's walking toward Ei and with a loud yelp, I jump in front of him. Blowing half of this sucker's face off.

"Keigo."
"You're bleeding."
Shit.

I look down at my ankle to see blood running under my foot.
Alex's head is split open.

Fuck
No.
Christ
Save Him.

Roy Rin lifts herself, revealing a large gab between her and her skin on the other side.
I watch as Ei turns around to see Denki in absolute horror.

Him
I
Shit

Within a second, police are questioning us as Alex and Roy Rin take a ride to the hospital.
Ei has my hand. Denki, is vomiting. Hawks is worried. Eva is crying. John...

John
Where is he?
Pussy

Words can't describe what witnessing a Pro's death is. We were with her. She was breathing, enjoying life.
"In loving Memory."

Bullshit.
She's a hell of a lot tougher than she thought.

Shit
This is real
Ei isn't okay.

Within seconds, Pro-Hero Hawks and Kitty Central are no longer the same person.
Witnessing another's death is gruesome.

Aizawa
Class
Talking
Stop
Wait-

A black abyss. And sitting at the end, is Kitty Central.
She smiles, "Hey! Remember me?" I smile, rushing over to her, "You're here! You're here!"

I wake up.

Her funeral was never planned. Though she wrote her will. I went to see her.

Pain
Grief
Shock.

All of these components making up one stage of life.
She hands me a note.

Open
Read.
Sob....

Dear Katsuki,
I know this isn't a formal goodbye. But, I'm thinking of leaving my teaching career behind. Following what happened at the park, I've gotten a lot of messages about you. So, I took the time to write down a few things I've learned about you through the time I've known you.

1-Stubborn is your middle name.
2-Mom is nice. Be kind to her.
3-She's only like that to you because of what happened to me. Kidnapped, nagged, tortured. Keigo knows none.
And 4-

You're the best little brother anyone could've asked for.

Pain
Forgiveness
Promise