Chapter 6 [edited]

J.r:"Yoona do you want to sit next to me and my members?"

Me:"Sure."

As I sat I saw Luhan he was staring me but I notice a girl next to him so I looked away. Then all of a sudden the dj turned on his micro phone which made a high pitch sound.

Dj:"For all of you lovers out there this song is for you lovers and its called Forever young by Got7!"

All of his the go7 members got up except J.r and went to pick a girl they liked then more and more people joined.

J.r:"Do you want to dance?"

Me:"Sure."

We got up and walked to the group of people dancing and stopped in the middle, he put his hand around my back and I put my arms around the back of his neck. It felt nice to be close to J.r  I don't know why I feel so comfortable. I was looking at him until I saw Luhan again he was with that one girl again...but why should I care I mean yeah he was might first kiss and every thing but I mean you don't have to be with them forever right?

When we stop dancing  I sat down at the table we originally sat. Thoughts kept rushing in my head like do I still have feelings for Luhan or not. I like J.r too...okay I just admited that I like J.r so now you know. When another love song came on I got up and I could hear J.r saying "Where are you going Yoona?" and yelling for me to comeback but I didn't I was tired and didn't want to cause a big scandal again. It wasn't even an hour yet and I'm leaving but it's okay I have homework to do.

While I was walking I felt someone tug my arm I look back and bam just like that my lips hits someone else's lips.