I wouldn't have it in any other way {The end 2}

#StopIslamophobia__________21"I wouldn't have it in any other way

#StopIslamophobia
__________
21
"I wouldn't have it in any other way."
{The end 2}

"Are you sure you can handle all that, that's a lot of food to take care of."
"umm duh, I'm engaged to a chef well he's not a professional chef but he can cook and we've been cooking together for a long time together so of course duh, this is nothing compared to what we had to cook for you when you were in your pregnant days." Jisoo playfully rolled her eyes and took the list of foods from my hand.

I blushed in embarrassment, "okay fine but if you need help, at least call up baekhyun or Jungkook if they're free to help." She nodded and turned around her heels and trotted of to the kitchen where Taehyung just finished loading the last bag of ingredients and decorations from the car to the kitchen.

Then I helped Taehyung with wrapping up some gifts, laying the blue with kumamon designs on the tables and placing some ornaments like toys which were mostly fire trucks and teddy bears to play with and take home for soobin's friends. Soobin just turned five years old and we're holding a surprise birthday party for him, right now he's with Jimin at his apartment thinking he's just spending some time with him, Namjoon was working and had some last assignments and meetings to finish and wrap up.

I decided to help yoongi out with getting the birthday cake from the nearest bakery, we both drove to the bakery in yoongi's car and arrived shortly after. I jumped off yoongi's car and looked at the bakery in front of me, around five years ago this was where this all kinda happened. I never knew my life would turn out like this but I wouldn't have it in any other way and with that being said I followed yoongi to the bakery and I asked if the birthday cake I ordered a few days ago ready.

We waited a few minutes until the woman in front called us out to get the birthday cake, it was ready and I took it carefully in my hands and handed it to yoongi. Yoongi offered to hold it while I open the car doors a few minutes ago while we were waiting to which I agreed since I knew how heavy it was but I didn't know that it was going to be that heavy, unlike me yoongi is more fit and he is very muscular so it was an easy uplifting task that was no bother to carry for him.

"Now we go home."

"Not yet exactly since Taehyung told me to get some drinks because well the car was loaded with all the necessities needed for soobin's surprise birthday party and there was no room for drinks, there were only wine in the car since the juice boxes for the kids were too big and took too much space in the car so they had to leave it there at the convenience store."

"Conscience store it is then." I turned the steering wheel to the right and continued to ride on the long road before us, the convenience store is kinda a bit too far away from the bakery we were at so this might take awhile. At last we arrived and immediately spotted some staff holding big cardboard boxes that were filled with juice boxes, sodas, juice and smoothies.

It was opened so we saw it that's how we knew what was in there, I jumped out of yoongi's car and helped the staff carry the big cardboard boxes to yoongi's trunk. After we finalized we thanked them and drove back home safely.

It is now 6.35pm meaning soobin and his friends will arrive soon in a matter of few minutes, Jimin texted me to say he's on his way as well as keeping the birthday boy distracted as best as they could.

Namjoon rushed around trying to find his blue Pokémon shirt that soobin picked out for him a few months ago, he wanted to make this day special and he wanted to wear soobin's favorite shirt of his on his son's birthday party.

Everyone was excited and was ready to start the party, I helped Namjoon get ready with the last finishing touches of his outfit as I wore a blue dress with Pokémon designs on it too. Surprisingly being the Pokémon fan I was and still is as soobin, this dress was the one I got from my late mother on my sixteen birthday and well I'm surprised it still fits me to this day.

"Hurry let's get downstairs." I hurried Namjoon to go downstairs, we walked down the stairs and flicked the house's lights off. Everyone walked into position as cars lights shone in the dark room, I could hear the doors of the cars open and close, chit chatting voices, footsteps, the gate opened and the doors of the house.

"Why is it so dark at home, uncle jimin?" Soobin asked curiously, his voice resounded into the house as Jimin let him enter the house first. He took his shoes off and—

"HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY SOOBINnieeee!!!"
Soobin was startled at the sudden yells and screams in the room and the sudden brightness of the room when the lights flicked on, being the confused son he is, he carefully walked forward and only to be tackled by his father, Namjoon into a hug. I ran over to them and join the hug and soon enough everyone did and some who didn't, took turns to congratulate soobin and gave soobin a hug or kisses on soobin's cheeks. In amidst of enjoying the party, soobin skipped over to Namjoon and me and gave Namjoon and me a very big hug he could give, he signaled for Namjoon and me to come closer to him as we felt him kiss our cheeks.

"Thank you Dad and mom for all of this and of course I thank everyone else for helping out too, I love you both very much and everyone too very much." Namjoon looked over at me and I looked back at him, we both smiled and held each other's hands.

"We all love you too buddy soobinnie." We replied back making him smile as well and blowing a kiss to us in the air and skipping back to go play and enjoy his birthday party with everyone else and his friends of course,"I wouldn't have it in another way." Was what all in my mind and unbeknownst to me, in Namjoon's mind as well.

            •This is a sequel of this book•
Part two might come soon, who knows cause I'm not entirely sure yet but stay tuned please okay? I love y'all!!!
(Don't forget to vote, comment and follow my account please? Toodles!)