Chapter 21 ~ feelings , thoughts and even a Text

Jose's POV

I always thought gym class was suppose to be about letting out all of the extra energy that we all keep inside. , by either playing basketball with a group of friends , doing a couple of laps or just walking around the gym and talking with friends . But none of that is happening today we aren't even in the gym , we are in one of the extra classrooms that are usually used for club meetings or for teachers for their meetings in the mornings before and after school . We are here today to complete the Heath class part of being in gym and basically learn about how we as young people need too start eating healthier , choosing more fruits and vegetables in our diets and less fast food and sugary treats such as candy , cakes etc .

Now me being an athlete that i am have had this talk with my football coach and my dad many times . I will admit that i'm alright with trying my best to be healthy and eating right as best i can whenever possible . I don't mind usually cutting down on things like my carbs and replacing them much healthier options such as lettuce wrapped burgers , grilled chicken and steak and including more green veggies in my diet as much i can . My problem is that i have a big sweet tooth and i could totally chow down on a big piece of chocolate cake , a handful of oreos , a scoop of ice cream not to picky what flavor or my newest obsession for craving something sweet being a oreo cheesecake with a chocolate crust .

Oh and it cant be just any oreo cheesecake it has to be the one that a certain cherry haired , Emerald eyed , short but not too short girl by the name of Stella Marie . I have tried to find other cheesecakes that would crave me wanting one and let me tell you all that i have tried about over 10 different ones , including even ordering a slice of the Dream Extreme oreo cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory on Uber Eats and not even that in my option could ever compare to Stella's . I can clearly remember the first time i had it and how delicious it was from taking the first bite . It wasn't overly sweet , or overly covered in the cookies like a lot of them are . Nope this one was the perfect balance of the cheesecake filling , oreos and chocolate to make the perfect dessert . I don't know what she puts in to it but all i will say is that i could die fat and happily with that being my very last meal .

Now that i am thinking of Stella , i wonder how she's doing , i haven't gotten the chance lately to speak to her . I have had a pretty busy Schedule lately which have included lots of football and boxing practice mainly , but also just swapped with some extra school work because i have been so tired lately from my workouts that i don't always get the chance to do my homework . I end up having to either do it in the morning before classes start or pull an all nighter on the weekends and finish whatever I can . I also have had Stella on my mind because of that crazy dream I had of her and I . It has had me thinking alot about her and me and the relationship that we are growing between us . Even if its just friends it's something , i hope to maybe develop it into something more maybe one day but not rushing it either . I really enjoy hanging out with stella and getting to know her as we spend time together. From bumping in to her that day we meet after i made her drop her books and papers , to helping her find her way home after she got lost and comforting her whenever she has had bad day and just needed a reminder of how truly special she is . I never thought i would be having this type of connection with another girl , I mean I knew one day it would happen and I would need to move on from Vanessa but i didn't think it would happen while i was still in high school in all honesty . I was thinking after graduating , going to college maybe and of course trying to make a name for myself in the boxing world . I would continue to have my matches at the gym and hope that made some buzz , get my official boxing license by at least by the time i was 18 or 21 and not have to worry about renewing it later on since after 39 you have to renew it before than .

I would hope that I can work hard enough and be able to be scouted by a good boxing agency and be able to make it Pro . The one that would make this joke cry if they ever noticed me would be Golden stars boxing agency ( anybody remember that name ? ) . If i ever got the chance to be apart of that boxing agency i would be so happy . They are top boxing agency in all of North America , they have created some top stars that have come out of Seattle . One being my inspiration for the love of boxing Hes currently the Golden heavyweight champion which is another reason i want to join this agency they have their own boxing arena and everything . His name is Alejandro Miguel Castro or best known as " Blackout Castro " because if he lands a single KO on someone he's going to make them "Blackout" .