II - 𝓱𝓮 comes to his rescue once again

Gulf sported a bewildered look on his face. Like Mew, he too was shocked by the sudden intrusion. He knew Mew was already heading to the makeup room, but he did not expect for Mew to arrive so quickly. Gulf knew he was screwed. A secret he had been keeping to himself for the past two months and sixteen days had just been discovered by the number one person he was trying so hard to hide it from.

Gulf felt his world come crashing down. He heard rather than felt his heart beating loud and fast. He felt as if his breathing was chocked and started feeling lightheaded. He could already feel an impending panic attack. The symptoms were all too clear. He had only ever felt such feelings once in his life, which was during one of the workshop of Tharn Type The Series. It was when Type decided to talk about his past with Tharn. Gulf had channelled all his emotions into the character during that particular workshop, which inevitably became too much for him, triggering a panic attack.

Now, with the piercing eyes of the one he loves with his whole heart and the eyes of Mew's manager eyeing him, it felt too much.

Noticing Gulf is on the verge of a panic attack, Mew took quick steps to cover the distance between them and crouched down in front of Gulf. When Gulf had experienced the panic attack during the workshop, Mew was the one person who successfully got Gulf to calm down.

"Gulf. Nong, follow my breathing na? Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Yes, that's right, Yai Nong. Breathe in, breathe out."