X - 𝓱𝓮 let 𝓱𝓲𝓼 tears fall free

Seeing Gulf, who rarely shows his emotions, openly crying right before him made Mew emotional. He felt sorry. He let out tears of sadness not for himself, but for the Nong sitting beside him. He feels angry with himself. He knows he could easily requite the Nong's love, but his fear is holding him back.

"Phi, why are you crying? Don't cry. It's not your fault. I'm happy, Khun Phi. At least you know that there's someone that loves you with his whole being. Don't cry, I'll be fine, P'Mew."

"Ugh" Gulf suddenly finds himself wrapped in his Khun Phi's arms. He's missed this feeling - the feeling of being engulfed in his Khun Phi's arms.

"I'll try. Yai Nong, I'll try to love you. I promise. I'll try to let go of the past. I won't allow you to die for me. Spend your re-remaining days with me. We'll spend every single day together. Doing everything together. If you want, we can even stay at my condo. I can learn to love you as much as you love me or even more." Being in his Khun Phi's arms and hearing such words coming out from his Khun Phi's mouth, Gulf let out a sob and he could only nod. He couldn't believe it. His Khun Phi was willing to let his guard down and learn to love him. Even if at the end of the day his Khun Phi is unable to requite his love, Gulf would still be happy knowing that his Khun Phi had at least tried.