Part 14

Louis held his promise and spend the next few days on Tour with Harry.

He was hiding in the VIP box and waited for Harry in his restroom, showing him just how proud he was.

A few fans were suspicious about Louis attending Harry's shows but except from a few pictures of Louis' figure, they didn't get many proofs.

But they knew and they were right. After Harry's show in LA, they scheduled a one week break so Harry can spend some more time with Louis.

A break that Harry wanted to use for something special, something that might change his life forever.

He was going to ask Louis the one question, that he has been thinking about for quite a while now.

A question, that will bond them forever.

He was going to ask Louis to marry him.

Jeffrey has called him a few days ago and told him the best news ever, they're finally allowed to come out.

Not telling Louis about it was probably the most hardest thing to do. Louis knew something was up though, since Harry was happier than ever.

But Louis would never complaining though.

After talking to Jeff about his plans, he had his proposal planned out perfectly, wanting it to make it a day they'll never forget.

He called his mate James a few weeks ago, telling him about his plan and James was more than happy to help.

"I am so happy for you Harry. This is amazing, you're settling down" James says with a smile.

"I am. If he will say yes" Harry says with a timid smile.

"From what you told me about him, I am sure he will" James says.

"So is it all planned out?" Harry asks.

"Yes, the crew is ready" James says. "Great, let's hope it will all work out" Harry says with a nervous sigh.

You see, he wanted to propose to Lou just the way they met, during a crosswalk concert.

It's cliche, he knows that but he'd do everything for Louis.

The special day, was due tomorrow.

Louis was going to leave early for work so Harry had the whole day to prepare the last details.

Liam knew what was going to happen and couldn't be happier for the two.

He was going to distract Louis with work till 4 pm and then drive with him to the crosswalk, where Harry was going to wait for his lover.

Tomorrow came quickly and Harry wakes up to some shuffling besides him.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks down on Louis who was cuddling closer to Harry's body, leaving little kisses on Harry's torso.

Harry can't believe that by the end of his night, this boy will be his fiancé.

Well hopefully.

"Baby, we gotta get up" Harry says with a kiss to Louis' forehead.

"I don't wanna go to work. Just wanna stay in bed with you all day" Louis muffles.

"I know baby. I would love that too. How about I cook us a lovely breakfast?" Harry suggest.

"Pancakes?" Louis asks with a small voice.

"Anything for you baby" Harry says before getting up with Louis in his arms and carrying him downstairs.