WELCOME TO CANYON BAY

In a town called Canyon Bay what is famous for is phenomenal racetrack. Canyon hyper speed Raceway or C.H.S.R. for short. One day a kid and his mom and grandma moved to Canyon Bay. Canyon Bay was his father's home town. "Mom can you drop me off at the DMV so I can take my drivers license test" he asked. His mom nod "sure I'm going that way anyways I got to stop by your uncle's garage" she replied. He gets in and they drive off after a few miles they hear a big engine rumbling behind them. It was his uncle's truck but his cousin was driving it. "Hey Duke wassup cuz ,hey aunt Emma" he said as he pulled beside them. "Hey Jong is that your dad's truck" she asked with raised eyebrow. Jong nodded "I'm going to the parts store for him" he replied before driving off. They drove off as well "Jong has gotten big since last time we seen him" she said as Duke was looking out the window of the car. They pulled up to the DMV and Duke got out "thanks mom after this I'll go over to the junk yard to find a car" he said as he ran towards the building. He when in side and filled out the paper work and waited for his number to be called. After a few minutes his number was called he walked up and gave them his paper work. "Ok young man you can go to the testing area now" the older lady said as she pointed to the side room. He went in and sat down at a computer after a few minutes he had finished and he took his print out of his score to the lady. She stamped it and showed to the driving instructor. "This way young man" the instructor said as they got in a car. After a few hours they return to the DMV and he received his score. Duke takes his score in and they take his photo and hands him his license. "Thank you" he said as he walked out the building. He called his cousin to pick him up. Few minutes late Jong pulls up and Duke hops in the truck. "So cuz where to" he said sarcastically. Duke looked at him "the junkyard I want to get me a car to work on" he said as he showed Jong his licenses. Jong applauded him on a job well done. They drove off "your in luck cuz cause I'm going to the junk yard to pick up a engine" he said smiling. They arrived at the junk yard and was greeted by the owner of the junkyard. They walked around until Jong found the parts he needed "Duke wait here for me while I go get the truck" he said as he walked back to the truck. Jong came back with the truck and being getting the parts he needed "Jong after you finish let's ride around this lot so I can cover more ground and find me a car" he said as he helped Jong.