FAMILY TIME

Dinner was ready and every one sat at the table to eat. "Mmm it smells good auntie" he said as they started eating. After a few hours oh eating Jack showed Duke to his room. "Thanks uncle Jack" he said as he walked in the bedroom and layed down on the bed. The next that morning breakfast was cooking. Duke woke early before breakfast and went for a early morning jog around the property. He returned and went in the house "morning Duke your up pretty early" she said. He look over at her "yeah auntie I went for a jog this morning" he replied and went up to his room to change out of his clothes. "Come and get it" she yelled every one rushed down stairs and sat at the table. They began eating and Duke scarfed his food down and put his plate in the sink. "Uncle Jack you still have my four wheeler I built" he asked he nodded while shoving a peace of bacon in his mouth. "Yeah it's out in the barn where you put it still covered up" he replied Duke got up and ranned out to the barn. He pull the cover off and looked at it then went back in the house. "Uncle Jack where the key" he asked Jack pointed at the wall. Where the blue and yellow colored was hanging. "Hey is your go to thrash so dirt it a dirt track out back" she said. "Ok thank auntie" he replied as he grabbed the key and ran out the door. Duke jump on the atv and cranked it up revving the engine a couple of times. He drove over to the track and took off with the tires kicking up dirt. He drifted the turns and shifting gears as he comes out of the turns. Jong sat and watched then went a got his atv to ride with him. They rode for hours on the track "hey time to go to work" he yelled they rode over to Jack. "Ok dad we'll follow you on the atvs" he said as they rode to the truck. While they sat and waited "hey Duke know a place in town the make helmets with head sets built in them" he stated. Jack hopped in the truck and pulled off and the boys followed him. They drove down the dirt until they came to a stop sign. Jack revved the engine in the truck to let them know to take off when he does. Jack pulled off speeding up the street and the boys followed as well the drove fast going up the street. They slowed down at a red light wait for it to change when Tony pulled up be side them. He was driving a 57 Chevy bel air with 20 inch rims and a v8 crank motor under the hood. He revved his engine as the light turns green he pulls with the back tires smoking going up the street. He didn't notice the Sheriff sitting on the side of the street doing traffic detail. They pulled off driving passed him as he was getting a speeding ticket. A few miles up the street they pull in the lot of the shop. They park and go in the shop and start working. "Uncle Jack you got another rumbler engine I could put in my mustang" he asked. Jack nodded and went an got the fork lift to bring the engine back. After hook it up he brought it over to Duke's work bay. Duke had finished with putting new parts on he took off his dad's old mustang. He hook the engine up to a motor pullie and put the engine in the car. Jong helped bolt thing in place after he had finished. "Ok cuz let's hear it run" he said as he through Duke the keys. Duke put the key and it cranked up without a problem. He revved the engine a couple of times and it sounded like a monster on wheels.