TRACK TIME

Tony wakes up and start up his car. He pulled off and left down the street "well now I got to explain to Duke's mom why her son look like someone's punching bag" he said. Duke comes back out "hey what's with the sad faces" he said as he sat down. "I got to explain to my sister in law why here son look beat up" he replied. "I guess the truth but I'll tell her though" he said in a sad tone. He walked over to the paint booth and checked on his car. It looks like it's ready for the track. Duke got in it and cranked it up  then slowly drove it out the booth. "She looks ready for the race track cuz" he said as he looked at the car with joy in his face. "Yeah she is I got the paint scheme from a movie" he replied. Duke revved the engine three times before cutting it off. Duke went and changed back into his regular clothes and got out of his mma gear. He walked back out to where Jack and Jong was. "You guys want to join me for a ride" he asked with joy on his face. They looked at each other and nodded "let's burn some rubber" they said as they got in the car. Duke got in and drove out the the garage with the sun bouncing off the car. He pull off drifting out the lot with the back  tires smoking as the drive up the street. "Damn that's a lot more power then my truck" he said as the car throws him back in the seat. Duke drove up to the street speeding. They drove to the drag strip four mile up the street. "Ok you two out" he said as the got out the car. They went and sat down in the stands as Duke pulls up to the starting line. He revs his engine then the light turned green and he jumped off the line shifting into second gear. He shifts into third gear and the turbo charger kicks in. He crossed the finish line doing 280mph. He went back to the garage area to pick up his uncle and cousin. They get in the car and leave the track. "Damn this engine puts out a more power then my truck" he stated. Duke and Jong laughed at him "well look like I can enter the hiper race this year" he said. They drove to the shop and chill for a while. "Well you might need a spair car" they said. He nodded "find me another buck of junk mustang and I'll have a spair" he replied as he pulled off. Duke drive to his mom's house. After hours of driving he pulls into the drive way and parks the car. He gets out and goes in the house. "Mom I'm home" he said as he sat on the couch. She walks in and see his face "Duke what duck happened to your face" she yelled. He hanged his head "I beat up a guy who start with me" he said. She feels his face and kisses his forehead "well did you win the fight" she asked. He smiled and nodded "yeah I beat the hell out of him" he replied. He goes to his room and lay down in his bed. He slept peacefully dreaming about becoming famous.