CHOP SHOP BRAWL

Duke and Jong pulls into the shop lot. They hopped off their four wheelers and walked in the shop. Jack seen Duke's mouth covered in blood and walk over to him. "Duke what happened to you"he asked. He look at his uncle with anger in his eyes "Tony picked a fight and caught me off guard" he replied. He stared at Duke worried about what he's getting into. "Uncle Jack me and Tony are going to use the wrestling ring out back to finish what we started" he said. Jack eyes widen with worry of what's going down. "Ok but don't kill each other" he replied. "I can promise you anything uncle Jack but I'll try not to" he said. They walked out back and out every thing set up for the fight. After a few hours Tony pulled into the lot and walked in. "So old man where's your nephew" he asked angrily. "Follow me" he replied as he showed Tony to the ring entrance. Duke was standing in the middle of the ring in a pair of mix marshal arts trunks and MMA gloves. "Tony welcome to your last battle with me" he said as he stands in the corner of the ring. Tony take his shirt off and get in the ring and stand in the opposite corner from Duke. The bell rings and Tony charges Duke but gets thrown into the ropes. Duke kicks Tony in the back and throw him in the corner. He continues the attack on Tony in the corner with repeated body shot over and over. Tony dodges the last punch and throw Duke in the corner a starts punch him in the arms. Duke ducks a punch and upper cut Tony as he knocks him back. Then he ducks behind Tony and grabs him and slams the back of his head into the Matt. Tony slowly got up staggering to stand but he stagger over to Duke and knees him in the stomach. After kneeing Duke in the gut he elbows him in the back knocking him to the ground. Duke clips Tony leg knocking him off balance and falling to the ground. Duke gets up and grabs Tony leaning him again the ropes.  He run to the other rope and bounce off running at Tony clotheslining him over the ropes. Tony hit the ground and lays there for a bit. Tony crawled back in and then he slowly got up. Duke grab him and slammed his head into the Matt knocking him unconscious. The bell ranged and the fight was over. Duke rolls out the ring and walked back to his locker with his arm holding his side. And they put Tony in his car. With his face covered in bruises and blood.