FINISH PRODUCT

Duke had finished the cars mechanic work and body work all that was let to do was paint it. Sand the old paint of of the car and went to his design board. He had draw out six different mustangs in six different colors. "Uncle Jack, Jong come here for a sec I got a question for y'all" he said. They ran over to see what he wanted "which color you think I should paint this mustang" he asked. They both pointed at the red on so he went to check to see if there was a can of red paint. He picked up a can of hot rod red "perfect this even better" he said. He ran to his car and crank it up revving the engine a couple of times. He backed it in the paint booth and put on his paintings gear. He started painting the car he spent an hour in the paint booth. He walked out the booth and sat down waited for the paint to dry. "Hey cuz you want to go sometime to eat" he asked. The nod "yeah cuz let's grab a bite to eat I'm hungry and bout time we get back the pain should be dry" he said as he hopped on his four wheeler. Jong hopped on his for wheeler and pulled off. The pull off driving down the street they shift into second gear riding fast. After driving a few minutes the pull into the parking lot of the route 69 dinner. They hopped off their four wheelers after parking and going into the dinner. "Hey Christy let us get two bacon burger, fries, and a cherry coke" he said. She took their order and gave it to the cook. They sat down and Christy brought them their sodas. "Your burgers and fries with will be ready soon guys" she said. Tony came in for lunch "hey army boy after finishing your lunch let up finish what we started out in the parking lot" he said. Duke didn't look at him "I don't have time to fight you Tony" he said. Tony face start to turn red. "Listen here army boy your going to quit thinking your better than me" he said. Christy brought them their food "here you guys go"she said. Tony took Duke's plate and went to a table an sat down. Christy looked at Duke with worried eyes as Duke got up and walked over to Tony. "That's my plate you got" he said as he placed his hand on Tony head. Duke moved the plate and slammed Tony head into the table hard breaking Tony 's nose. "Don't ever do that again or I'll break your ass in two" he whispers into Tony's ear. Tony layed in his own blood while Duke walked back to his seat. He began eating his food "Duke you shouldn't have done that I would have got you another one" she said. "I was just letting him know I'm not some one he can bully" he replied. She shrugged and went back to cleaning. A few minutes late they finish eating and Tony slowly got up and charged Duke out the door. "Your finna get what you got coming" he said. Duke stumbled to the ground and Tony starts kicking him. Jong throws Tony off of Duke "Tony you asked for it when you took his food" he said. Tony gets up and charged Jong but he gets kneed in the gut and throwed down. Duke gets up with blood running down his mouth. "Ok Tony you want to fight I'll fight you but not here" he said. Tony got up holding his stomach "where then" he asked. "My uncle's garage he has a wrestling ring out back we can fight there" he replied. They got on their four wheelers and left.