PARKING LOT BRAWL

Tony and his friends when and sat down at a table. They were laughing and talk while was sitting down. "Hey Christy make our a to go we get back to the shop" he said as he looked at his phone. Christy ring their food up and Duke payed for and they walked out. Tony and his friends followed Duke  and Jong out side. "You still talking smack soldier boy" he said while laughing. Duke put the food in the truck and turned around "listen I don't got time to talk smack to you I got work to do so go away" he replied with a slight angry tone. Duke turn back to the truck and Tony turn him around "you think your better than me army boy I'll teach you a thing or two" he said in angry tone. He took a swing at Duke and miss hitting the truck door putting a dent in it. Duke kneed him in the stomach and axe kicked him in the head. Knocking Tony down on the ground. Duke got in the truck and Jong pulled off. "Wow Duke when did you learn that" he asked chuckling. "Military school they tought us how to fight" he replied. They drove down the road and pulled in to the shops lot. Jong park the truck and they got out. "Hey Duke how are you" he asked as he hugged him. "I'm fine uncle Jack" he replied. Jack seen the big dent in the passenger door "what happened to the door" he asked as he rubbed his hand across it. "Tony try to punch Duke and he missed and hit the door" he replied. "That kid always picking fights with people" he stated. They unloaded the car and pushed it in Duke's work bay.