WORKING HARD

After eating their food Duke when to his work bay and started stripping the car down to it's bear frame. "Hey uncle Jack do you still got that mustang dad had blow the engine in it" he asked. Jack scratched his head thinking "yeah I think so" he replied. Duke walk out back to check and see "yeah it's still out here uncle Jack" he yelled. Duke went back in and got the fork lift to bring the mustang in. He sat the car in front of his work bay  and park the fork lift back where he got it. "Ok you two take a break I don't want to you to pass out on me" he said. They when in the office and sat down "Duke your mom told me you need some work you can work here with me and Jong this is your shop to your dad gave you his half of the shop" he stated bluntly. He nodded and shook his uncle's hand "thanks uncle Jack" he replied. After a hour of sitting and talking Duke got up and went back to work. He started rebuilding the body of the car with the parts from his dad's mustang. Duke worked for hours until it was time to close up. "Hey Duke you can spend the night and our house your aunt Lin been waiting to see you" he stated. "Ok uncle" he replied and walk out to the truck and got in. Jong closed and locked the garage door and hopped in the truck. They pulled off and drove down the street "he Duke did Jong let you feel the speed of this bad boy" he asked. "Naw uncle Jack but I bet its got a monster engine under the hood" he replied. Jack put his foot down hard on the gas pedal and the truck jurked and started speeding up. "That feels like the v12 rumbler engine was work on" he said as he gets thrown back in his seat. "It is I finished it when he died" he replied and stops at the red light. "I didn't notice it until now uncle Jack" he said as he sit back up in his seat. The light turned green and they pulled off a few miles down they turned on a dirt road. Jack mash down on the gas pedal again and the speed up the dirt road. A couple of miles up the road is a big white and blue house with about 500 acres of financed in land. As the pull up to the house and a long haired, big breasted, and pump round bootied Asian woman comes out the house. Jack park the truck and they get out "is that you Duke come give your aunt a hug"she yelled in joy. She run over to Duke with her breast bouncing up and down "hey auntie Lin" he replied as she smothered his face with her breast. They walked in the house and sat on the couch waiting on dinner.