Passione High School AU (FuGio) Pt. 1

Giorno laughed when he and Fugo were finally in the clear. 

Fugo had basically grabbed Giorno and ran, not wanting to anger Abbacchio any more than he already had. 

"That was fun." He smiled, panting slightly. 

"yeah," Replied Fugo. 

"We should do it again sometime." Fugo blushed as Giorno grinned, getting on his bike. "I'll see you later Fugo." 

Fugo felt like a giant puddle as Giorno rode out of the student parking lot. What was happening to him? He only knew Giorno for two weeks and now he couldn't stop swooning at the sight of him. God was he pathetic. 

Fugo has known he was bisexual for a long time. Ever since he saw Matteo Guidarelli in that article about fashion week in Milan back when he was eleven... Let's say he hasn't been thinking straight since. 

Something about Giorno just sets off fireworks within Fugo. He was so patient and gentle with nature, and he cared about Fugo. When Fugo performed piano for Giorno, when he first went to Fugo's house, he had a look of such wonder in his eyes that the strawberry boy never wanted to stop playing the keys. 

The familiar sound of rain fell around Fugo as he realized it was starting to drizzle. "Shit." He muttered, scrambling for cover under the school entrance. Was Giorno okay?

Fugo chastised himself for instantly thinking of Giorno while he pulled out his phone. 

"Fuck you rain." He scoffed, flipping off the sky as he dialed Narancia's number. His phone rang a few times till Nara eventually picked up. 

"Hello?" Narancia asked groggily. 

"Narancia!" Yelled Fugo into his phone. "I told you to pick me up a half an hour after school ended since I was staying late!" 

"Oh!" Gasped the black-haired boy as Fugo heard Narancia fall off what he believed was his bed. 

"Did you seriously take a nap?" Fugo asked, frustrated at the purple-eyed boy. 

"Maybe..." Winced Narancia as Fugo heard the sounds of a car engine starting from the other side of the phone. 

"Just come pick me up, it's raining." 

----------

"You sure she said it was okay?" Asked Fugo, looking back and forth between the two boys that sat in front of him. The rain had pretty much dried up in the thirty minutes between Narancia picking Fugo up

Narancia and Mista both nodded their heads simultaneously, smirking at each other. 

"I swear to god if you're pulling some sort of bullshit with me-"

"Too late!" Laughed Narancia as he rang the doorbell to Trish's house, shoving Fugo in front of the door. 

"You devil!" Laughed Mista, wrapping an arm around Narancia while grinning. 

"Oh my god, you definitely set me up!" groaned Fugo, rubbing his temples. 

The door slammed open to reveal a very tired looking Trish. She'd taken off her makeup, and had her hair wrapped in neon pink curlers. The teenager sported a dark violet crop top that read "Power to the Girls" in pink with matching pajama pants that had small birds on them. 

"What do you three want?" She frowned, one of her hands on her hip and the other leaning against the door frame. Blocking the trio from seeing inside.