6. Chapter

Suddenly, I saw a familiar figure. It was Jimin. What was he doing here? I tried hiding my face.
"What are you doing, Soojin?" Nayeon asked. I quickly glanced at Jimin.
"What's up with you and Jimin?" My eyes widened. How? Was I being that obvious. Jennie chuckled.
"He's staring at you." I looked at his direction and our eyes locked. I looked away, trying to be calm.
"Now... What is going on between you two?" Jennie wanted to know. Shit. I couldn't possibly tell them.
"He's just annoying me." They both looked at me like wanting to say 'really'
"Give me your phone." Jennie demanded.
"What? No." I protested.
She snapped it out of my hands.
"What's your code?" I shook my head. Jennie took my finger and got access to my phone.
"Give it back." I said trying to get hold of my phone. Jennie was looking it, probably searching for something.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted us.
"What are you doing, ladys?" Jimin asked with a smirk.
"Nothing." I tried getting him out of here.
"Isn't that your phone, Soojin?" Before I could say anything, Jennie gave it back to me.
"We are sitting next to you. Jennie, would you mind swapping seats with Soojin." She stood up.
"What's the matter, babe?" Jimin asked, after I didn't move a muscle.
I scoffed. He couldn't be serious right now.
"I am not going to sit next to you." I hissed.
"Yes you are, babe."
I crossed my arms in front of my chest.
He dragged me with him. I groaned.
"Why do you have to be so stubborn?"
He asked, sounding a bit desperate.
"Why not."
"I'm going to drive you home afterwards."
I looked at him.
"I'm fine."
Jimin chuckled.
"That wasn't a question, babes."
I rolled my eyes. This boy... Seriously... This arrogance.
The movie started and I was happy that nothing else has happened, when I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh.
I looked at Jimin. He just acted all innocent.
"Could you remove your hand, please."
I asked, being annoyed as fuck.
"But it's comfortable there." I looked him in the eyes.
"Just remove it."
I said.
"Why? We both like it." He whispered huskyly. Even though he was right, I didn't want to admit it. The warmth and the sparkles his hand gave me, made me go crazy.
"Why are you doing this?" I hissed.
"Why not, baby." He said with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Just stop."
"Nope." I already knew, that I couldn't win this argument anymore, so I just gave up.

After the movie finished, we all went out.
Jimin took my hand. Jennie seemed to have noticed it and looked kinda shocked.
"Do you need a ride home, Soojin?" Nayeon asked. Before I could answer, Jimin did.
"No. She's going with me."
He once again took my hand and walked away. We entered the car.

"Jimin.... I think you passed my house."
A smirk appeared on his face.
"So you actually noticed?"
"I'm not dumb." I stated, crossing my arms over my chest.
"But you are cute as heck."
I glared at him.
"I suggest you drive me home and not to some random place, for whatever reason."
"You're going to sleep at my house today."
"Hell no! There is no way that is about to happen." I hissed.
"Your parents are away for the night. I don't want you at home alone."
I scoffed.
"IF I'd be alone, I'd be perfectly fine without your presence. Plus, my brother is home."
"He went to a party. Plus, your parents already agreed." He stated.
I was beyond angry. Stupid world! Why would my parents do this to me? I looked at him.
"What did you even do to make them like you?" I questioned.
"That, my dearest, will stay a secret." Asshole!

His house was amazing. I must say, that I somehow was impressed. It was a huge mansion. I wondered how expensive it must have been.
"Are you done admiring my home?"
Jimin awoke me from my trance.
"I was not admiring it." I lied.
"Sure... That spittle at the end of your mouth was surely not from your drooling."  He said, chuckling.
I moved my hand up to my mouth, but there was nothing. Stupid liar!
I angrily rushed behind him.
He led me to a swimming pool.
"Why are we here?" I asked, as curiousity took over me.
He suddenly pushed me into the water.
"Hey!" I exclaimed. I splashed some water on him. He took off his shirt and may I say that the god just arrived. He had abs and looked damm hot just now. He then removed his jeans.
"I know I am pretty." Jimin said while jumping in, only in his boxers. I tried really hard not to look down and somehow, I even managed to.
He came dangerously close. I started backing up, but hit the edge at some point. Jimin put his arms in both sides of my body. He started caressing my cheeks and whispered:
"So beautiful."
"All mine."
Jimin put a strain behind my ear, looking deeply into my eyes. I didn't know why, put I couldn't move. I felt somehow paralyzed.  I wasn't even able to bring a word out.
Jimin's plum lips came in contact with mine. At first I didn't kiss back, but after just a few seconds, I did.
He bit my lip, and slipped his tongue into my mouth. The kiss was really passionate and Jimin was an amazing kisser.

After a while, we pulled away. We swam around in the pool, splashed water on eachother and had lots of fun. I didn't expect this side from him.

It was getting late and we watched the sun go down. From here, you had an amazing view. His house was on a hill.
"Let's get something to eat." Jimin suggested.

We went inside the house and he made some spaghetti.
"I didn't know you could cook." I teased.
"Well, you didn't ask. " He stated.
"True."