7.Chapter

I woke up feeling two arms wrapped around my waist. I was still wondering what this was. What we were.

~Flashback
After the delicious dinner, we went to the TV and watched GOT. As hours went by, I got tired, so I fell asleep.

I woke up by a body lifting me up. I opened my eyes and saw Jimin carrying me in bridal style.
"What are you doing?" I yawned.
"I'm bringing you to bed." He replied.
"Which one?" I asked.
"Ours."  I snuggled my head into his chest and fell back to sleep again.

I couldn't believe, that I didn't protest. On the other hand, I was probably just to tired.

I tried to stand up, but Jimin's grip tightened.
"Were are you going?" He questioned.
"I was going to get ready." I replied.
"Can't you stay?" Jimin begged.
"No."
"Alright."
He slowly got up.
"You can take some things from my closet." Jimin offered.
"I'm perfectly fine." I declined.
"But-" Jimin started, but I was already going into the bathroom to take a shower.

As I entered the bedroom, I could see Jimin scrolling through his phone. I cleared my throat to catch his attention.
"Do you want to eat breakfast?" He asked.
"Didn't I say that I was fine." I answered sternly.
"Alright."  Jimin grabbed my hand and led me to one of his many expensive cars.

The ride was awkward, to say the least. The atmosphere had changed, after what had happened.
"Why are you so moody today?" He did not just say that. I swear to god, he knows how to make people angry. I didn't disagree with the fact that I was being rude to Jimin, when the day before, everything was fine. But... He can't just put it out like that. Jimin could have formulated it nicer. It's like saying to a girl that she's just angry at you, because of her period. No, just because you angered a person doesn't necessarily mean that there's another reason behind the anger. If you've done something wrong, just accept it.
"Are you fine?" I got interrupted out of my thoughts.
"Yeah.."
"Back to my question.." he nagged.
"Why does it matter anyway."
I replied coldly.
"We're here." I looked outside the window. Why were we Infront of a Starbucks?
"Ji-"
"I wanted to buy you breakfast." Jimin interrupted me.
"Bu-"
"No buts. I don't take no as an answer."
I raised an eyebrow. Seriously.
"Fine. But only because I'm hungry."
He chuckled.
"It surely wasn't the fact that you could study my beautiful face." He teased. I wanted to slap his damm smirk of his face.
"Stop that, or I'll decide differently." I exclaimed. He raised his hands in surrender.
"I didn't know, that I wasn't allowed to state the truth." He jested. I sent him a death glare and went ahead.
I ordered a donut and a Frappuccino, while Jimin had a coffee and a sandwich.

"Jimin." I suddenly said. I needed to know the truth behind his actions.
"Why are you acting so possessive at times and at others so loving?"
He raised an eyebrow.
"Do you really want to know?" I nodded.
"Why do you think, I do what I do?" He asked.
"I don't know, maybe you're trying to play me."
"Why are you thinking like that?"
"I don't know. Probably, because of your reputation though." I answered.
A chuckle left his mouth.
"I'm a badboy. I don't date." Jimin contributed.
"But.. for you, I'll make an exception."
He continued. I was beyond confused.
"Why though?" I questioned.
"The moment I saw you, I knew you were the one." He explained. I was shocked.
"Really?" Jimin nodded.
"How can I be sure that you are not lying?"
"You can ask your friends about the dating thing and you can hurt me as much as you want, If I'll break your heart." He suggested.
"Pinky promised?" I asked.
"I can't believe I'm doing this. Yes, pinky promise." He said, chuckling.

I was laying in my bed, smiling like an idiot. I felt like I was on cloud seven. I sighed. I was so happy. My brother couldn't believe his eyes, when I entered the house. He definitely knew that something was off. I danced around the room and sang 'Violeta'. I flipped my hair, took my brush and acted as if it was a microphone. I jumped around my room and on my bed. When the song finished, I laid on my the sheets to catch my breath.
Suddenly, I heard claps coming from the door. I looked at the direction. My brother was leaning on my doorframe.

"Nice singing, sis." Jackson joked.
"Shut up." I hissed.
"Relax. I just came to tell you that dinner is ready" he explained. I just nodded in response and fixed my hair.

I was eating my steak, thinking of the god itself, when my mum interrupted my thoughts.
"Why are you so quiet today?" She asked.
"The better question would be why she's so happy." Jackson teased.  I stuck out my tongue and muttered 'idiot'.
"Is it a boy?" My father asked. I blushed.
"No, there's no need to be worried." I replied, even though it was the biggest lie ever.
"Sure~" Jackson teased.
"I wouldn't mind you having a boyfriend. If he cares about you and loves you, then I'm thankful. It would be good for you." My dad stated. I gasped. It was so embarrassing to talk about this with them. Then something came into my mind.
"You know something though? Jackson has been acting strange the past few days. Maybe it's s girl." Ha! Payback time.
All eyes turned to him.
"Let's just eat." Was all that left his mouth. I couldn't help but laugh. At least he knew how I had felt.

I laid down on my bed and went through my messages. Jennie and Nayeon texted me that I should explain it tomorrow and Jimin wished me a goodnight. I wrote the same back to him and drifted off to my dreamland.