1 Party Time

--your pov--

You wake up. Your head is hurting as usual. And you have the typical fealing that something is off. You go down stairs to see your little sis is sitting on the couch talking on the phone with a friend. Then you realize, that's your phone! You storm over to your sis.
"Eliza what did I say about taking my phone!"
"Call you later Kyle"
She rolls her eyes and says
"Yea, Yea. What ever your just jelly because your crush is a killer that will never love you cuz he isn't real, and I have a boyfriend."
She slapped my phone on the coffee table and walked off. I sat down. She was right. I had gotten really into creapypasta. I loved all of them they were all so cool! But one in particular I liked the most.
Eyeless Jack
He was awesome! He was a role model to me. Eventually I started to like him,
Like Like him and my sister being the snoop that she was got into my diary and found out. She saw my drawings and all the pages of info I had. My phone started ringing.
"Hello this is (y/n). From (wherever you work) here to help you with all your needs. How may I help you?"
" Don't act so formal (y/n)!"
It was my best friend we met in high school. But I had to drop out a year earlier to take care of my sister since our parents were murdered. They never found the culprit.
"What do you need Natalie?"
"My little brother wanted to know if Eliza could come over and hang out, which is perfect because I wanted to take you to a party tonight!"
"Ok I guess tell Tom that he gets to hang out with Eliza and I'll see you tonight."
This is just what I wanted! Some time for myself. I had been so busy with my job, CRAP MY JOB! I was incharge of answering all the phones for my job at (your work). I ran to get ready for work. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door.
"By Eliza, see you in a bit!" I yelled.
She only replied with a "Bye" And I left. The day seamed to drag on forever! When I finally got home I said hello to Eliza and she said hi back. as I was getting ready for the party Eliza came in and sat on my bed.
"Why are you so dressed up?"
She asked with a curious look on her face. I smiled at her
"Well you see-"
"YOU GOT A DATE!!!"
She stood up and looked at me with an excited look on her face.
"Not exactly. Your gonna spend the night at Natalie and Tom's house."
"Ok but why are you dressed up so nice?"
You were rather dressed up,
Navy blue dress
You had your (H/L) hair done all fancy
And an emerald necklace that you got from your mother before she died.

"Well I'm going to a party after I drop you off

"Well I'm going to a party after I drop you off."
Eliza was a good sister, we had our differences and our fights, but she was always like a BFF to me.
"Good I don't have to deal with you all night!"
We laughed as I sat down next to her and gave her a huge bear hug.
She returned it and we went to the car to head over to Natalie's house.

-----time skip to the party-----

"You sure your ready?"
"Mhm"
You nod at Natalie's question.
"Let's go then!"
She grabs your wrist and you run into the house the party was held at.