4 Walk

(A/N) 'this means your thinking in your head'

-----Your Pov-----

"I never thought I'd get to meet you."
"Really why not?"
Did he really just ask that question? He's a killer who everyone tells you is fake and that monsters like that aren't real.
"Well not many people think you guys are real."
He stops when you say that.
"You know about the others?"
You get a bit flustered.
"Well umm, y-yea."
He grabs your hand.
"Come on."
You start runing to the nearby forests. 'Is he taking me to the Slender Mansion?!'
You come to a stop he looks at you.
"You know about the others?"
"Y-yea"
"Do you want to meet them?"
"Do I ever!"
"Then come on!"
You run for a bit before stopping at a run down house. It's huge! There's got to be enough rooms to fit your whole neighborhood! This was the Slender Mansion. You were gonna finally do what you dreamed of doing!
"Here we are."
You look at Jack suddenly feeling very scared. This was a house of killers there was no way you would last a minute in there!
"You scared princess?"
"A bit, yea."
"Come on, no need to worry I'm right here I'll protect you."
From the way his mask shifted I could tell he had a huge smile on his face. I couldn't help but smile back.
"Ok let's go in."
You walk in and feel a whole room of people look at you. So many faces you recognized!
Jeff the killer
The creap who had carved a smile in to his own face
Sally
The small child who had "died" after her uncle raped her
TicToby
He lost his sister in a car reck and it drove him insane
Masky & Hoodie
Not much is know about them just that there Slender's proxys
Clock Work
She had an abusive father that lead her to stich a smile on her face and replace one of her eyes with a clock.
Kagekao
He'll steal your wine and your sanity all for his little games.
BENdrowned
Poor guy got his eyes gulged out and was drowned tell death.
Laughing Jack
He'll cut you open and stuff you with candy to make a nice little treat
And others too!
You got really excited this was your dream this is just how you imagined it! Then suddenly you feel really anxious. 'This is a house of Creepypastas, killers, assassins, murderers!' You hide behind Jack, crap you just thought of that. What if they see me as prey and try to kill me! You had never thought of that when you fantasize about this! Jack turns to you.
"It's ok princess. I'm right here."
You nod your head still feelling nervous.
"Hey weres slender?"
Jack ask the people in the room. He had a lot less life in his voice when talking to the others, as if they drained the life out of him. Ticci Toby was the first to answer.
"He's up *tic* in his *tic* office."
"Thanks Toby."
Jack signals you to follow him so you do. As you start going up the stairs someone grabs your hood and pulls you back.
"Well hello there little lady!"

JEFF

(A/N) sorry for the short chapters I've been really busy with school and other work so I haven't been able to update lately

(A/N) sorry for the short chapters I've been really busy with school and other work so I haven't been able to update lately. Also, CLIFFHANGER!!! HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!