2 The Tapping

(A/N): sorry for the sort chapter I wanted to leave it at the point I did for some dramatic flair. Hope you in joy! :)
-----Your Pov-----
Natalie drags you by your hand and takes you into the party.
"Hey I'm gonna go dance with my bf, will you be fine by yourself, (y/n)?"
"Of course Natalie! Go have fun!"
Natalie hugs you and runs off to hang with her boyfriend Derek. You go and sit down at a table. After playing on your phone for a bit A guy walks over to you and sits down at your table. You glance up at him.
"Hello there, I'm Max."
"I'm (y/n), nice to meet you."
He smiles and you smile back. He's a red head with green eyes and a face full of freckles.
"So (y/n), you here by yourself?"
"No I came with Natalie, she went of to see her boyfriend tho."
"Oh, I see. Well you want to go dance?"
"Sure!"
"Great!"
He grabs your wrist and you head over to were people are dancing.

------time skip-----

You had ended up spending the rest of the night with Max. You guys switched numbers so he could call you some other time.
It was late and it had started to rain after you got home. You had to drive Natalie home because she was to drunk to drive. You didn't see Eliza or Tom but you guessed they had gone to bed in Tom's room. You trusted Tom with your sis because he was her best friend and you knew that he was responsible.
You had been sitting in your bed reading on your laptop, when you herd tapping on your window. You walk over to the window and open it.
"Is anyone there?" You call out as you peek your head out of the window. Nothing.
You sir back down as you continue to read. You hear the tapping again. This time you just walk over to your window and lock it. You lock all the other windows and doors and go back to your bedroom. This time you start to do artwork in a photo shop app. You had been sitting there for an hour or 2. You go down stairs to grab some Chips. As you grab the chips you hear the tapping again. You ignore it and go to grab a bowl.
"Shit I'm to short!"
"You should watch your language,
princess."

Cliff hanger! HEHEHE!!! >:3