3 Masked Man

-----Your Pov-----
"You should watch your language,
princess."
Chills go down your spine. You were the only one home, not to mention you didn't recall ever knowing someone with that voice...
"W-what"
You choked out.
You feel a cold hand on your bare shoulder. You slowly turn around to see a tall man with a blue mask and a black hoodie on looking down at you.
You stop for a second then you start to blush really hard.
It was Eyeless Jack.
"Are you ok?"
He ask right before you pass out...

--------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up to see that your laying on your couch there was a glass of water and a bowl sitting on your coffee table. As you get closer you see that there was a note inside the bowl. You grab the note it read;

"Hey (Y/N),
You passed out after you saw me so I layed you down on the couch. Also I got the bowl you were trying to get and left you a glass of water. Hope your head feels better. :)
-E.J."

You feel really happy as you read that.
It was real! He was real! You ran to your room, you grabed a pen and a paper from your diary. You wrote;

"Dear Jack,
Thank you for helping me! I really appreciate it. Next time I would like to get to know you a bit tho.
-(y/n) "

You fold the note in half and tape it on the outside of your window.

-----Time Skip-----
It was getting late. Eliza had came home earlier that day and you were sitting at the table with your sister eating left over pizza from last night. After you ate Eliza went to bed because she had school the next day. You decide you should go to bed too because you have to drive her to school tomorrow. As your brushing your teeth you see something in the corner on your eye.
"See your fealing better princess."
You turn around to see E.J. standing in the doorway to the bathroom. You start to blush again as he walks up so you.
"Um.. C-can I help you?"
"Well Yes you can."
You look away from him you fealing your face start to heat up. He looks at you. Well you think he did you can't tell because of his mask. He grabs your hand and takes you to your bed room.
"W-what are you doing?"
You ask as he lits you go and says
"Well you wanted to get to know me right?"
"Y-yea..."
He walks towards your door and you grabbed his wrist.
"Wait were are you going?"
"Well if you want to hang out you should probably put something other than an oversized t-shirt and shorts on."
You nod and let go of his wrist. He walks out and you closed the door behind him.
You but on some black pants with some sneakers and a (f/c) sweatshirt on.
You open the door to see Jack reading the note you wrote him. You look away from him as he tells you that it's cute you wrote him back. You feal your face go red as you look at him.
"So why did you have me change?"
He turns his head away from you.
"I wanted to go for a walk and thought that you would want to wear something other than your pj's."
"Oh."
"Should we go then?"
You nod as you walk outside together.

""Should we go then?"You nod as you walk outside together

(A/N) Sorry for another short cchapter. (It's 581 words) I was trying to work on this really late at night. :)