7 The Kiss

-----Your Pov-----

"(Y/n), please don't let go..."

When he said that my heart started to beat faster and faster.
"E-E.J."
You reached up and place your hand on his mask making him flinch a little. You took the mask off of him. I leened into his chest and felt his arms rap around me. I looked up at him, his face was turning a darker tone as I guess he was blushing. I was to my face turning bright red.
"J-Jack I,"
He looked at me with a questioning look on his face.
"Jack I love you!"
The words had finally come out, he knew. The love of your life holding you in his arms. This was the dream you had been having sience the day you had learned about them! Your crush, your senpi, your true love.
'But dose he feel the same?'
He pulls you tighter as he starts to laugh. 'Am I a joke to him?!' You look at him confused. Why was he laughing like this?
"Oh princess, this is so perfect!"
What was he talking about?
"I mean I knew I loved you from the first moment I first saw you. You were perfect! You were beautiful!
"And sill are..."
He had muttered under his breath. He looked you dead in the eye, and there was a few moments of silence.
"(Y/n), from your absolutely beautiful
(e/c) eyes, perfect (h/l) fluffy (h/c) hair, to your flawless soft skin, to your peaceful lovely calming voice, I love everything about you! You make me so incredibly happy!"
Was this even the same Jack? He seemed so fricking flirty and was making you feel like you were going to melt into a puddle on the floor. No one ever made you feel like this. You felt love for the first time in as long as you can remember. You had lived on your own having to take care of your sister because someone had murdered your parents when you were just old enough to take care of yourself, almost never allowed to do things that normal teens do. You had basically became a parent in the course of a week. You and your sister were at a friends house spending the night. You came home and were taken to a place were all they told you was that your parents had been stabbed to death. They gave you the opinion to either let your sister go to an orphanage since she was 3 years to young to look after herself. And there was no way I was going to put her through that hell hole of child care. I loved her to much to do that to her. Your life went down hill until now.
"J-Jack I-I don't know what to say!"
"Then don't."
"W-what?"
He placed his hand on your face and you felt the warmth of his hand on your cheek. He pulled you closer to his face. You felt his warm breath on your face. You were blushing madly!

Then suddenly it happened, he did it,

He kissed you