8 She's My Princess

-----Your pov-----
"J-Jack"
Jack pulled away from you and stumbled a bit as he backed up.
"(Y/n), I-i didn't mean to just kiss you like that."
He looked down to the ground with a face that was completely dark grey. You walk closer to him and grab his hands. You wrapped them around your waist and put your arms around his neck. You leened into his shoulder and felt his grip on your waist get tighter.
"Jack I wouldn't change a single thing that happened tonight."

-----Jack's pov-----

"Jack I wouldn't change a single thing that happened tonight."
"Princess neither would I."
I could feel her heart beating and it calmed me. This is the first time I've felt so strongly for a girl. I think... I think she's the one. I never wanted to let go of her. I want to stay like this forever.
But all good things come to an end.
"Come on princess, let's get you in bed."
When I looked down at her she was already asleep in my arms. So I layed her in my bed and tucked her in. After that I decided I should go down stairs and maby for a hunt. When I reached the end of the stairs I saw Puppeteer, Jason ( Jason the Toy Maker) , and nurse Ann had come back from there mission.
This was bad news to me. Apart from Ann I didn't trust them at all. They would probably try something with (y/n).

-----Time skip to morning-----

-----Your pov-----
I sat up in bed and looked around. It was Jacks room. I got out of bed and walked over to his dresser. There was something on top of it. There was a clean outfit and a note;

"Morning Princess,
I went to your house and got you a clean outfit. I thought you might want to wear something other that your sweatshirt and shorts.
-Jack"

He's so sweet! I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to change. After I finished I walked out and E.J. was sitting on the bed playing with one of his scalpels
"Morning princess"
He walked over to me and put his arm around my waist. He pulled me close and moved his mask so I could see his face. He placed a soft kiss on mf lips. I kissed back.
"Some others came back yesterday after you fell asleep on me"
"Cool! and sorry about falling asleep. I didn't mean to I was just so happy."
I started to blush after Jack said that.
"Aw don't be embarrassed by that princess, it was cute"
"Not helping"
I walked over to the bed and sat down. It was so comfortable! I could lay there all day! Now all I need is a thing of large fries, a hug from Jack and to sleep peacefully!
"So, I haven't told slender about you yet, you know?"
I sat up and faced Jack. What did he mean by that?
"Ok?"
Jack rubbed the back of his neck and 'looked' at me with a embarrassed look on his face.
"Well it's not a good idea for you to be roaming around the mansion anymore until he knows about you."
"Ok, so why don't you go tell him?"
Jack took a breath and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.
"It's not that easy princess, you see I can't just go up to him and say 'Oh hi there Slenderman I just want to let you know that I really like this girl and I've been watching her for a bit so I bought her back to the mansion so I can spend all my time with her.' Like I said not to easy."
I leaned against his shoulder. And sat there for a second just talking in the calming smell of his sweatshirt.
"Ok, ok, than wht do we do?"
I laughed.
"Well I can teach you how to kill until you are fit to be a creepypasta."
I jumped up and looked at him dead in the eye sockets (god that sounds weird)
"REALLY?!"
"I don't see why not."
At that point Jack was standing next to me so I hugged him tightly.
"I love you so much!"
"I love you to princess."

-----Time skip-----

-----Jack's POV-----

It had been a few weeks since I started to train (y/n) to kill. She is already really good it turns out that she had practiced all the time with her knife and scissors in her back yard.

I had sneaked her back to my room for her to stay there while I got her some cheesecake. I walked down stairs and grabbed a plate and was on my way up the stairs when Puppeteer asked me something I hadn't thought of.
"Aye E.J. where are you taking that cheesecake?"
I turned around cought completely of guard.
"To my room. Why?"
"Just that, you don't eat human food, you eat human organs."
"What ever."
I hurried up the stairs hoping not to make a big seen I really dot want anyone else to know about (y/n). I would be really bad if one of the perverted jerks got there hands on her.
I made it up the stairs and no one had seen me so I handed the plate to (y/n) and she hugged my shoulder and ate her cheesecake. She was perfect in every way possible. Her butiful (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair, framed her adorable face perfectly. Not only did she have perfec looks but she was so sweet and kind always asking me if I had a good time hunting or if I needed a hug. She was definitely the one and I'd make sure she was mine and only mine. She finished eating and I set the plate on the night stand not wanting to have to go down stairs again and risk running into one of the others. When suddenly the door burst open and Puppeteer barged into my room.
"I KNEW YOU WERE HIDING A HOTTEI IN HERE!!! YOU NEVER EAT HUMAN FOOD!"
"What the hell Puppeteer?!"
I stood up ad tried to hide (y/n) as much as possible.
"If your gonna hide cuties from slender you can at least share!"
I walked over to Puppeteer and looked him dead in the eye.
"I don't give a crap Puppeteer. I'm not 'sharing' my girlfriend with anyone."
I grabbed that a-hole by his collar and told him;

"She's my Princess"