Epilogue

Hello, guys!! Finally, we're already in the epilogue. This will be the last part and my last update for this story. I would like to thank all of you for being with me from the start till the end. Sa mga masipag na nag-intay ng update kahit gaano katagal at sa mga nagsusuporta sa story na 'to, thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm very thankful to all of you for supporting me and my story. I've made it this far thanks to all of your love and support. I hope all of you will enjoy this chapter and again, thank you for the love guys!!

Happy reading

--------------

Epilogue

She was the first.

The first girl that caught my attention when we were kids. The first girl who made me smile and laugh. The first girl who melted my frozen heart. The first girl who made me feel something that I haven't felt before.

"Can I not come? It's going to be a boring party again."

Sumimangot ako nang lumuhod si Kuya sa harapan ko at ginulo ang buhok ko. He chuckled as he looked at me and fix my now messy necktie.

"It's Nara's birthday. She's the daughter of mom's best friend so we should go to celebrate with her."

"I don't even know her." I said, annoyed. "Why would I want to go to the birthday of someone that I don't even know?"

Tumawa si Kuya. "You've been schoolmates since kindergarten, Kiddo. Aren't you excited to meet her?"

Dahan dahan akong umiling, walang gana. "I don't like girls. They are noisy and annoying."

As a kid, I have always disliked girls because they are noisy and annoying. Whenever they see me, they keep on attacking me and bombing me with questions which annoys me more so I tend to avoid and a keep a distance from them.

It's the birthday of the daughter of my mom's best friend. They say her name is Nara and I should be nice to her. I disliked that idea. The only thing that I wanted to do that time is to avoid that girl and not get close to her because I know that she will just be the same as the other girls I know.

But that wasn't the case.

That night, it was the first time I saw her. Everyone was applauding and greeting her a happy birthday. She is supposed to look happy and excited because it's her special day, but what I saw in her eyes wasn't that. Instead of happiness, I saw sadness and unconformity.

It was the first time that I stared at a girl for a very long time. I was curious to her reaction and what she will do next. I was watching her the whole time while the party is going on.

It was a first for me.

The very first time an unknown girl has caught my attention.

"Are you enjoying the party?" It was mom's best friend. The mother of the girl celebrating today.

Lumapit siya sa akin at ginulo ang buhok ko. "Hello, Clove. Do you still remember me?"

Umiling ako. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember you." I said in a voice I use whenever strangers talk to me.

"Clove!" Mom glared at me. "Don't use that tone on your tita!"

Mom's best friend laughed genuinely. "Come on, it's okay. He's just a kid." Tumingin ito sa akin at ngumiti. "Are you enjoying the party, hijo?"

Again, I shook my head. Hindi ko pinansin ang masamang tingin ni mommy dahil totoo naman na hindi ako nag-eenjoy sa party na 'to. It's so boring. I hate it. It doesn't even feel like a child's party.