Chapter 1

Before the book starts, here are a few things you'll need to know.

Italics with ' around it: What Mary/I'm/Anti's thinking.

Bold: Author's Note.

That's it! Enjoy the story.

⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛

I woke up to yelling and arguing coming from downstairs.

"Fuck.." I groaned, and rolled over to look at my phone that was charging.

I slowly picked it up and turned on the screen, only to get slightly blinded from the sudden light.

I blinked a few times, then concentrated back on the lock screen.

"5:30.. are you kidding me?" I mumbled to myself, as I let my arm go limp. Causing it, and my phone to softly hit the blanket that I was snuggled up under.

I slowly sat up, still sore from my mother and father punching me in my stomach and ribs the previous night.

I groaned slightly from the pain, as I dangled my legs off of the side of the bed.

I stood up and walked over to my bathroom.

I looked in the mirror. Seeing that the long sleeves of my black shirt were somehow still stained with dark blood around my wrists up to my elbows.

I sighed, and ran a hand through my long, knotted up hair.

"Good morning, you ugly bitch. Let's see.. what will you fuck up today?" I asked myself, breathlessly chuckling.

I decided to take a shower, so I turned on the faucet.

I walked back out into my room and to my chest of drawers, which consists of black leggings, black jeans, and black long sleeve shirts.

'I'm depressed, okay..?'

I grabbed a pair of my underwear, bra, jeans, shirt, and a pair of black socks.

I walked back into the bathroom, still slightly wincing from each step I take.

I reached my hand in, and felt the water.

I nodded to myself, and stripped my clothes off.

I slightly frowned at my naked body as I stepped into the shower.

I closed my eyes and sighed as the hot water hit my back, immediately calming my tense nerves.