Chapter 13

I walked to the bedroom door, and opened it.

Slowly walking into the hallway, I looked around.

'Wonder which room's his..'

I walked around, trying to find his room for a few minutes.

I reached the last door in the hallway.

'This must be it.'

I placed my hand on the doorknob. But just as I was about to turn it, I felt two cold hands grab onto my shoulders. I jumped and yelped as I turned around.

My nerves slightly calmed down as I recognized who it was.

"Ah- sorry.. didn't mean to scare ya." He said, putting his hands up in defense.

I giggled slightly, covering my mouth with my hand.

I saw him softly smile, as he blushed slightly.

"What are ya lookin' for, anyway?" He asked.

"Uh..- oh. My phone.. I was wondering if you had it..?" I hesitantly asked, fiddling with my fingers.

"Oh! Yes, you're phone." He said, reaching into his jeans' pocket. "Here you are." He set the phone in my hand. "Should've given it to you earlier. I forgot, sorry." He said, sticking his hands into his front pockets.

"Is that all ya needed?" He asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, thank you." I answered, looking down.

"You know.." He trailed off. "You don't have to be scared of me." He said, as I looked back up to meet his sad eyes.

"I get it.. I kidnapped you. But I won't hurt you again, I promise." He said.

I smiled, and nodded.

"But don't let me keep you from exploring the house. Have fun, I'll see you later." He said, smiling, before snapping his fingers and disappearing.

I flinched slightly, but quickly shook it off as I walked to a set of stairs.

I checked the time on my phone.

'2:00 pm.'

I tucked my phone in my pocket.