Chapter 2

I had already gotten dressed, all I needed to do, was dry my hair- so I did.

I grabbed my hairbrush and tried to untangle this rat's nest I call my hair.

Once I was finished, I looked back in the mirror.

Scars.

Scars all over my face. Some new, some from when I was younger. They never healed, thanks to my parents.

I cupped my cheek with my right hand, and felt tears brim in my eyes.

I slowly ran my hand down my cheek, feeling the deep scars beneath my fingers.

I sighed and sat on the counter.

Just then, I felt my stomach grumble.

"Goddamn it.." I quietly said, as I hugged my knees close to my chest.

"You're not hungry.. you're not hungry. You're body is disgusting enough as it is. You don't need anymore food, you don't need to eat." I mumbled to myself, as I squeezed my eyes tight.

I sighed and slid off the counter. My feet softly stepping on the hard tile beneath me.

I walked back into my room and grabbed my black converse-type shoes.

I laced them up, and sat back down on my bed.

I slightly lifted my shirt up, and felt around my stomach.

Even more scars.

Deep knife wounds that have healed  just enough so that they don't bleed anymore.

I flinched at all the awful memories coming back, as I slowly brought my hand back to my side.

"Ugh.. if only I wasn't born. This shit would've never happened. They could've been so much more happy without me. Once I was born.. everything changed for the worse..." I mumbled to myself, falling back on the bed.

"Stupid.. stupid.. stupid fucking self..." I whimpered, covering my face in my hands.

I rubbed my eyes and sat back up.

Feeling the dullness of my expression as I stood up.